Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 20-Nov-15 11:18:37
Print Post

PS4>PS2 Emulation

[link to this post]

Not exiting at all to me but it's new's I guess!!
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 20-Nov-15 11:56:53
Print Post

Re: PS4>PS2 Emulation

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

I'm not really interested either but think it's a good feature to have, especially if it means you can just put a disc in and play. Ideally it would be possible with PS3 discs also.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-Nov-15 13:24:46
Print Post

I don't really see the point of buying say the latest gaming console to play dated retro games from over a decade ago on it wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-Nov-15 13:27:32
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Seriously if you want to continue playing playstation 2 and 3 games then stick with that console,you don't have to wait there is no need to upgrade its a feature i care nothing about to be honest.

I like some of the backward Compatibility games on Xbox One like the Gears franchise but thats its far as it goes and if I'm seriously interested i would have kept my 360 smile
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 20-Nov-15 13:40:37
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Can you play all the 360 gears games now seeing as you bought the ultimate edition?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-Nov-15 14:05:48
Print Post

Don't know mate i have not put it in the Xbox One for weeks and to be honest it was a remaster of the first game and after mere hours i moved on to other games.

Im on my second play through Of Rise of the Tomb Raider which is just brilliantly executed and really super exciting.

Got fed up with trying to understand Fallout,as good as it looked by the trailers its a game i should have let pass me by because its very very intense and requires many many hours and hours of playtime to even start understanding it.

Im just waiting now for Just Cause 3 and Rainbow Six Siege which will keep me busy until Christmas and past.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 20-Nov-15 14:29:58
Print Post

Only reason I ask is because owners of it are supposed to receive codes for all the 360 gears games mate.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-Nov-15 14:40:03
Print Post

I know that mate,but unless i actually load it in the disk tray then I'm not really sure what happens.

I know one thing,there is no mention of backward compatibility anywhere to be seen on the new Xbox One dash,i don't even know if it works unless i go find a 360 disk and see what happens.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 20-Nov-15 14:49:17
Print Post

I thought it was only going to be digital, not 100% on that though!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-Nov-15 15:04:03
Print Post

Well what happens is ,you load the 360 disk and then it downloads the digital version for free knowing that you own a legitimate copy of the game.

What i expected was a digital 360 store for all this backward stuff on the new updated Xbox One Dash but there is no sign of that.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to