Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Nov-15 09:24:33
Print Post

Just Cause 3 ..9 days to go

[link to this post]

Really going to have some fun with this game but i may just have to put it on the back burner along side Rainbow Six Siege the last games i will be buying this year.

Because boys and Girls,3 days after this is released Timey is on the move and is going back to Shropshire.

So i might just have a quick day with it until i start dismantling all my gear.

I have spent literally hours watching many Just Cause 3 videos and its everything i want in a game,the destruction physics are some of the best i have ever seen and this game is all about destruction and fun.wink

Edited by time2die (Sun 22-Nov-15 10:08:40)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Nov-15 09:54:13
Print Post

Re: Just Cause 3 ..9 days to go

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You sorted your new super fast fibre out yet, for when you get there? tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Nov-15 10:15:24
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I have all that to do next week,we have Fibre here and the new house is quite a rural location down a quiet country lane,but believe it or not it actually has Fibre enabled so i shall be ringing BT next week sorting this out now we have a moving date of 4th December.

Also need Sky Tv out along with a lot of other things we need to do in the next week or so.

They have a old coal Stove burner in the lounge,thats been ripped out as who still uses Coal............Nice open Log fire will replace that contraption and i guess we will change a lot more over the months.

Could possibly be offline for a week or so mate,it sounds easy in practice but BT are renown for getting things wrong,told me they needed 10 days notice when i enquired a few weeks back.

Obviously it sounds easy moving our account,but we will need a new BT phone number at the property,the people there at present only have standard Adsl.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Nov-15 10:16:47
Print Post

Its not the fastest fibre,here we get a estimated 65 but at the new house its 38,still this suits me just fine wink

Its essential her in doors has a stable decent connection,to be honest anything around 10 meg would have been ok for us so having Fibre here is a bonus considering the rural type location with very few houses along the lane coming out of the village.

Got no Gas though mad Electric and Oil Fired central heating,but surprise most of the houses are on septic tanks....[errrr] but we are on mains drainage .smile

Over the years we have had many houses with Septic tanks,not really a issue to be honest and it would certainly not have put us of.

This obviously has nothing to do with Gaming smile..........Since you asked in my Just Cause 3 thread .

Edited by time2die (Sun 22-Nov-15 10:20:53)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 22-Nov-15 10:55:27
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Could possibly be offline for a week or so mate,

Hooray smile Don't rush back laugh

wink

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Nov-15 12:08:11
Print Post

but we are on mains drainage
Which is handy with the amount of [censored] I'm going to give you about becoming an honorary sheepshagger Welshman, "Boyo." tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Nov-15 12:57:48
Print Post

Yeah its on the Welsh Borders for sure wink

And Timey loves the Banter..........Bring it on Nelly smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Nov-15 12:59:15
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

You will miss my posts matey.......wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Nov-15 13:27:51
Print Post

Epic Stuff

Check this out

Edited by time2die (Sun 22-Nov-15 13:43:11)

Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 22-Nov-15 14:03:23
Print Post

Put in a multi fuel stove so you have the choice of wood or coal...got two of them in our house. Probably a lot cheaper using the oil central heating at the moment if you have to buy logs in but still nice to have a fire. Fortunately I can usually get hold of logs for free smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to