Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 05-Dec-15 09:27:35
Print Post

Project Cars

[link to this post]

Managed to get my wheel rig set up again yesterday. It was a strategic push to prevent the Christmas tree laying claim to my sim space!

I think there must have been an update to the force feedback defaults since I last played. The steering on the Z4 has become incredibly heavy without any fiddling with the settings at all. And the bumpiness of the road is ridiculously well recreated, assuming the Norschliefe is as bumpy as I've been told.

Half an inch too much on the wheel whilst rumbling those bumps and touching the brakes, and before you know it, you are tank slapping! Really, really dfficult to master, but so much fun. I've also noticed an opposite lock assist option in the settings that is greyed out. Don't know how long that's been there, but could be to counteract the new found twitchness, I don't know.

Either way, once you've dinged it, the handling gets more and more testing! I suppose you could turn on the braking and steering assist options, but where's the fun in that? smile
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 05-Dec-15 10:41:24
Print Post

Re: Project Cars

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Really like P Cars but it bugs the hell out of me that you can't just have a braking line assist only option rather than full racing line frown
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 05-Dec-15 16:49:52
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Gee that sure sucks man

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 06-Dec-15 12:50:25
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Scratch that, just discovered that the option for braking line only is now there laugh
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 06-Dec-15 16:55:59
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
Gee that sure sucks man
Yes siree.
  Print Thread

Jump to