Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 06-Dec-15 13:19:32
Print Post

Just Cause 3 PC

[link to this post]

1080p Max settings.

Great fun but slightly repetitive so far!

Seems to run OK but a couple crashes so far.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 07-Dec-15 20:18:09
Print Post

Re: Just Cause 3 PC

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

I love blowing things up but at present have only managed a couple of hours,what is so frustrating is the terrible long tedious loading screens.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 07-Dec-15 21:19:40
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

No such issues on PC!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 04-Jan-16 14:57:52
Print Post

I haven't seen much posted on here about JC3 unless I have missed it in other posts. I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it, although it is becoming slightly repetitive now.

It's a hell of a lot of fun and I love thinking of new and creative ways to blow things up, kill people etc. I actually also enjoy just flying around in the glide suit grappling myself along looking at the gorgeous scenery. Avalanche have really created a beautiful world with this one and it feels very alive. I love the little touches like going to the beach and seeing people sunbathing, surfing, playing games etc. IMO it feels more alive than most sandbox games.

They have rolled out a patch for the long waiting times and I am really glad I waited until Christmas to play this as I haven't had any issues with loading. There are still performance issues / framerate issues on the Xbox One though and these are getting worse and worse for me as I move to bigger bases and have more explosions going on. It's disappointing to see these kind of issues on a next gen console and I am sure the same problem does not exist on a PC. It really detracts from the gameplay sometimes frown
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 04-Jan-16 16:34:20
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I haven't had much time to play it thats why you haven't heard much from me,i originally complained about the absurd loading times that have been patched and are now better,and it does have frame rate issues on Playstation 4 also.

The mind boggles as to how this is given the jump in power from the playstation 3 and its 252k of ram and now we have 8 Gig.

I really don't understand why these latest consoles seem to struggle to produce even basic 1080p and 60fps which in a good developer is pretty standard affair.

I just hope if I'm gaming next time around that they produce something that can cope with the games been developed for it and we don't get all these compromises.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 04-Jan-16 20:54:22
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

This looks interesting for the PC scene!!

It's a game where I seriously struggle with the mission side of things purely because it's far too easy to get distracted just flying around and blowing sh*t up!!
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Jan-16 22:40:46
Print Post

Looks great but sounds terrible smile

Us PC Kings should get it laugh

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Mon 04-Jan-16 22:42:04)

Print Thread

Jump to