Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 22-Dec-15 20:47:16
Print Post

Good here isn't it

[link to this post]

All ready for christmas you old [censored]?

laugh

See if you can guess the censored word.
First prise is one of Timeys leftover sprouts

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Tue 22-Dec-15 20:49:52)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Dec-15 09:40:25
Print Post

Re: Good here isn't it

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I eat all my greens and sprouts are one of my favourites,to be honest I'm not stuck on Christmas dinner and all the trimmings,would much rather have Lamb or Roast Beef.

And we can not guess the censored word now can we,because its Censored and what we type will also be censored .crazy [censored]
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 23-Dec-15 09:50:35
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I'm the same, lamb and beef all the way! I always think turkey is quite dry, but I watched something fairly interesting on TV the other day that said most turkeys are sold when they are 12 weeks old as they are a sufficient weight to be classed as a full turkey, the average price of one of them is about £15. If you buy one that is in the region of £50 then you're going to get a similar size turkey but with more fat and meat as it has had longer to mature so it has a juicier flavour.

Jaxx's interesting fact of the day tongue so this year I shall be spending more on my turkey!

Back to gaming... I will be spending the Christmas holidays 100%'ing Tomb Raider. I absolutely love that game! Once I finish that I will be playing Just Cause 3.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Dec-15 11:28:48
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

On my 3rd play through of Rise of the Tomb raider matey,now got Chicken Bombs unlocked.......

Not done any gaming since the move and haven't even really touched Just Cause 3 or Rainbow six siege.

Rise of the tomb raider in my mind has to be a contender for game of the year,such a shame the developers and publishers got persuaded to go for a timed exclusive as this would have sold 5 times as much on a Playstation 4 in my opinion.

Must have been a massive amount of money thats all i can say about it ?
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 23-Dec-15 12:39:24
Print Post

Chicken bombs?! That sounds ace, I did a challenge on it last night where I had to return 5 chickens to their pens.

I agree, it's game of the year for me. I've actually been quite disappointed with a lot of the game releases this year, which is a real shame! Quantum Break now has a release date of April and that looks absolutely incredible.

Assassins Creed Syndicate was a good release too actually, but I think the Assassins Creed games in general are becoming a little old hat now. Black Flag was great as it was a bit different. Assassins Creed have ruined it a little bit by having SO many collectables on the map that it just distracts from the enjoyment of the game. I don't want to find a chest / animus fragment / scroll or whatever else every 5 yards.

That's what I really like about Tomb Raider, the collectables per section of map are around 20 - 40 and they are fun to gain whereas on Assassins Creed it's like 300 - 500 collectables per section of map and a lot of them just feel like a chore.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Dec-15 16:08:36
Print Post

depending on what you do and find you get bonus content like card packs that were inclusive to Gamestop in the USA for there pre/orders of the game.

Obviously if your lazy and can not be bothered to explore this wonderful world of Tomb Raider and sort of speed run through the levels then you don't get some of the treats and card packs you unlock and you can pay for these card packs as paid content.

When i watched some video of the exclusive content with the Gamestop edition the guy was using chicken as bombs and i thought this is one bit of bonus content i am paying for,unfortunately this content you can not pay for and you have to earn it by finding various stuff throughout the levels.

I just got a message regarding that i had acquired chicken bombs,went to the store from the game menu to see what card packs had unlocked and this was one of them.

You know you can set challenges for your friends and stuff and turn on/Off perks of the cards you have acquired .

So Jaxx me and you will have to do a certain challenge in a certain time with the perks either yourself or i decide on.

So if i turn on chicken bombs and other cards then do a particular challenge i could send you that challenge to see if you could beat it.

It doesn't matter that you haven't got chicken bombs as you will have if i set the perks and send you the challenge…….

Give me your Xbox Username and at some point i will set up a challenge wink.

Quantum Break looks awesome and its one of the reasons i bought a Xbox One,problem is this game is taking a age to release and it should have been out months ago by now but got put back.

I really hate it when they show us new consoles and games and 2 years after the console launch we are still waiting for these great looking games.

Edited by time2die (Wed 23-Dec-15 16:11:12)

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 23-Dec-15 16:56:33
Print Post

Ahh I see! Yea send me some challenges, that sounds fun smile my tag is Jaxx281

Quantum Break has taken an age to come out but as it's Remedy I will let them off, Max Payne & Alan Wake were both absolutely quality games so I have no doubt that Quantum Break will not leave us short!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 23-Dec-15 17:01:46
Print Post

Will add you matey wink as soon as i get into some sort of rhythm and actually sit down instead of constant shopping,drilling and everything else associated with a new house i will send you a challenge ok.

This is what you need for chicken bombs

But you have to find the content ? And i forgot how i acquired it wink

To be fair when you mentioned the challenge you did with the chickens it sort of got me thinking,seems like i haven't really bothered with them all through the game and now I'm intrigued to go back and do them all.

Oh and if you have some spare money and as i know you love your gaming ……then invest in a Xbox One Elite controller.

Believe me Jaxx its the most beautiful designed controller on the market and just shouts out Class Product.

Yes its extremely expensive ,but once in your hand you will realise that what you just invested in is an absolute amazing bit of kit and i tell you know you will not be disappointed.

Even at £130 these things are like gold dust,sharks on eBay are selling them for £250 plus,i managed to get mine from Microsoft store about 6 weeks ago,10 minutes after ordering and when i checked my order they had all sold out.

Edited by time2die (Wed 23-Dec-15 17:18:20)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 23-Dec-15 18:04:27
Print Post

In reply to a post by Jaxx281:
I don't want to find a chest / animus fragment / scroll or whatever else every 5 yards.

I can't be bothered with any of that nonsense either. Seems totally pointless to me

Swanny
cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 23-Dec-15 18:07:43
Print Post

Chicken bombs.... [censored] is that all about???

Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to