Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 31-Dec-15 22:55:17
Print Post

Happy new year you lot

[link to this post]

Here's to a year that is filled with games that even Timey finds fun to play laugh

Happy New Year you old [censored] smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Jan-16 00:25:05
Print Post

Re: Happy new year you lot

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Hootenanny!
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 01-Jan-16 09:40:52
Print Post

Happy new year!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Jan-16 10:34:48
Print Post

I have some really exciting games already,not as many as i would like but fun games like Just Cause 3 and brilliant exceptional games like Rise of the Tomb Raider .

By the way Uncharted 4 has been delayed........Only a month though.

Happy new Year to the crew wink

Edited by time2die (Fri 01-Jan-16 10:35:31)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Jan-16 12:28:03
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Happy new year MaGoo. wink

UC4 delay suits me actually, as it gives me more time to finish Shadow of Mordor. The game of the year edition gives you a ton of extra content, and (as the combat just never gets old) I'm still hooked!

It's even tempted me to think about Skyrim next, seeing as it's only a fiver. Might be able to cope with the more complex RPG elements, by the time I've finished Shadow.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Jan-16 15:30:32
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I still have that on the Xbox One in my pouffe where i keep most of my current games,i was impressed when i first played Mordor,but i quickly moved on to things that didn't require much thinking wink and basically on rail type games.

I still haven't had a session since moving in here on the 4th December,been busy doing other stuff and the Girlfriends Priority believe it or not was getting the Xmas decorations up that we have now cleared this morning.......Go Figure.

Christmas this year seems to have passed us by,with the up evil of moving and the mild weather and constant rain and storms we have experienced since moving here it feels like any ordinary day.

Im itching to get back on Rise Of The Tomb Raider and Just Cause 3 along with the unopened Rainbow Six Siege a game i think you Nelly would really like given the tactical type game it is but i know that you are not too interested in it.

Am i right in thinking you didn't buy Just cause 3 or what ?......You Mad tongue

Think I'm even going to start Bloodborne again and download the new content.
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 01-Jan-16 15:43:35
Print Post

Happy New Year guys smile

Impressed you got the decorations down already timey! just trying to get enough motivation to do it also.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Jan-16 16:51:37
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

To be honest mate its suppose to be 12th night around 6th January isn't it,i would take them down Boxing day if i had my way and generally we put them up no later than mid November but with the move this became the 8th December which i wasn't happy about but she insisted they go up even though i said its not important and its not worth the hassle.

Surprising how much mess they make and the amount of stuff she has bought in the Christmas decoration department,now fills 4 massive plastic storage containers,she has at least 6 Farther Christmas ranging in height from a foot to 4 foot tall.

Still see all the glitter and twinkly bits around the house regardless of how many times we vacuum it wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 01-Jan-16 18:58:27
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Go Figure man crazy

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Jan-16 20:42:16
Print Post

Go Plough a field Swanny.........And get your tractor out and help those poor flood victims up North.
  Print Thread

Jump to