Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 04-Jan-16 23:42:20
Print Post

Far Cry Primal No Co/Op no multiplayer

[link to this post]

Single player only.

You surprised considering Far Cry 4 only came out in November 2014 and this Primal released 23rd February of 2016...

A 15 month turnaround on a new Far Cry game,they must have started developing this with another team before the release of Far Cry 4,I'm not complaining as i adore Far Cry games,this has to be a worry though given the short development time.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Jan-16 00:13:02
Print Post

Re: Far Cry Primal No Co/Op no multiplayer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

It's looks to me like it should have been a free add on/mod for FC4 but they decided to release it as a full game
Greedy feckers smile

I never finished FC3 or 4 so i won't be bothering with this thanks tongue

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Jan-16 01:11:14
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Still got FC4. Needs revisiting! smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 05-Jan-16 14:15:18
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

No multiplayer is a good thing, it's good to see a few games taking this approach recently! It does seem to have a very quick release date, I only heard about it a few weeks ago on here and it comes out in just over a month.

It's being developed by Ubisoft Montreal but they have support from a few of their other studios, the same way that Farcry 4 did.

I really hope that it's good, there seems to be a few really interesting game features in it so I hold out hope. I didn't really enjoy the Shangri-la missions on Farcry 4 that much and this seems quite similar to that, so I'm a little hesitant but will still give it a go.

Let's hope they don't start churning a new Farcry out every year like they do with Assassins Creed, for me that is what has taken the magic away from Assassins Creed.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Jan-16 19:08:05
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I didn't really enjoy the Shangri-la missions on Farcry 4 that much and this seems quite similar to that, so I'm a little hesitant...
Agreed, me too.
  Print Thread

Jump to