Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Jan-16 14:59:23
Print Post

The Crew....Shall I download it or what ?

[link to this post]

Most know on here I'm not very keen on Driving games,but when i look at some videos i like certain aspects of the game like forming your own crew and doing challenges and stuff.

Not exactly sure which version i need and what has the additional content but I'm sure Nelly or Jorkila will put me on the right path.

I might regret it but i just checked the crew on shopto and it was £15.99 but had sold out ,i then proceeded to watch the video and i have to admit i was somewhat intrigued.

Its a funny one this is,i watch some videos and it doesn't impress me then i watch other and it has my attention wink.

Edited by time2die (Tue 05-Jan-16 18:05:24)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Jan-16 18:04:24
Print Post

Re: The Crew....Shall I download it or what ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Just bought it,The Wild Run edition from Amazon for £29.99,since this is a Prime item and obviously we are Prime customers it will be here tomorrow.

So Nelly ,Jorkila Start your Engines Timeys wants to join your Crew.........

Nelly if this is pants i want a full refund else I'm sending my hitman Farmer friend Swanny to your house to Plough up your back garden tongue.

Seems like complete nonsense, but if it gives me a little pleasure for the odd hour or so then I'm happy............

Edited by time2die (Tue 05-Jan-16 18:06:35)

Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 05-Jan-16 18:10:39
Print Post

The same version was on sale in game mate for £20 and £24.99 on the PSN store!

It's a decent game that although isn't exactly cutting edge graphically just has something about it that keeps my attention more than anything else for the past fortnight!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Jan-16 18:17:14
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Order cancelled wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Jan-16 18:37:44
Print Post

Wise move

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Jan-16 19:49:48
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Im downloading the demo of PSN instead ,Thats around 20 gig in size crazy.

I shall then make a professional decision ......Should take 5 seconds after playing it for 2 minutes and then deleting it.smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 05-Jan-16 22:18:54
Print Post

Well i downloaded the demo,its quite decent but there is just to much going on and i find it kind of taxing on the old eyesight if I'm honest and its not crystal clear where the objectives are even though you can set waypoints....

Im glad i didn't waste £25 and i have since deleted the demo,its just not my cup of tea and i have so many other games to play that meet my gaming needs...

To be honest i think its more fun than both project cars and drive club and if i was to invest in another driving game it would more than likely be this game.
  Print Thread

Jump to