Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User bobble_bob
(knowledge is power) Wed 27-Jan-16 21:59:30
Print Post

PS4 exclusive games

[link to this post]

Had an Xbox One since launch and never really felt the need for a PS4 as not been any exclusive games i want to warrant paying 300 quid. Multi platform games i always bought on 360 over PS3 last gen and this gen will be the same

However it seems 2016 PS4 is stepping it up with exclusives. The Witness just came out which looks amazing and then Uncharted in a few month. Also a few decent JRPG's like The Last Guardian.

So my question is what good exclusive games have come out before now that i should get, and any coming out in the future that i should buy? Trying to justify the pricetag of the console too myself laugh
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 27-Jan-16 23:27:28
Print Post

Re: PS4 exclusive games

[re: bobble_bob] [link to this post]

FACT: Everybody should own The Last of Us Remastered.

I enjoyed infamous Second Son too. Resogun is a superb game if you like twin stick shooters, but they're not everyone's cup of tea I know. And you're missing a platforming treat if you've never played LBP.

And of course there is Bloodborne if you haven't got anywhere to be in a hurry...
Standard User bobble_bob
(knowledge is power) Wed 27-Jan-16 23:38:43
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I would break a controller playing Bloodborne laugh

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 27-Jan-16 23:50:25
Print Post

How long have you got..............Bloodbourne for starters and then The Last of us and many many more.

How about downloading Journey,probably one of the greatest games in a long time,i could mention many mate but its late and i would have to go through my games list and know exactly what type you like.

The witness is awesome but very difficult,its also out on PC.
Standard User bobble_bob
(knowledge is power) Wed 27-Jan-16 23:52:51
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Last of Us completed on PS3 so not bothered about it again. Was great game. I love all games except beat em ups really. Probably like RPG games the most
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 27-Jan-16 23:55:39
Print Post

But that was my game of the year 2015 no shadow of a doubt,its a truly fantastic game but takes a lot of practice and time to master it,as i have said before it can become extremely frustrating to master......

To Explain in simple terms its a bit like run and gunning in Cod but then trying to do the same thing in Rainbow Six Siege .......It isn't happening and you will continue to die time and time again.......Try playing Bloodbourne like God of War and its game over......You have to watch,pick your hit spots with timing and efficiency,button bashing is not how its done.......This game needs mastering and for the first 4/6 hours in this game i died time and time again and literally got nowhere,then somehow it all clicked in to place....
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 28-Jan-16 00:00:32
Print Post

Then its Bloodborne........One of the finest playstation 4 games to date,but Journey is also essential,its short but what it offers in style and substance is incredible........Watch some Youtube Clips........

And like Nelly said ......Resogun is another in a long list to invest in and discover,plus in about 50 days House Marquee new game is out Alien Nation,the makers of Resogun and super stardust and a few others
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 28-Jan-16 06:44:46
Print Post

In reply to a post by bobble_bob:
I would break a controller playing Bloodborne laugh
I very nearly did! The loading times were far too long for a game were repetitive death is expected even by the developer. No doubt it is an excellent game, but definitely for bedroom dwellers. Absolutely no point in buying it if you only have an hour or so at night to play.
Standard User bobble_bob
(knowledge is power) Thu 28-Jan-16 23:01:26
Print Post

Is thus a good deal

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/playstation-4-500gb-with-...

I have 70 quid on my GAME card so would cost £210. I know Knack got bad reviews but is it that bad?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Jan-16 00:57:32
Print Post

No its not that bad its just a game that people expected way more from,its not a game that shows of the full potential of the playstation 4 thats for sure.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to