Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 06-Feb-16 08:10:49
Print Post

COD BLOPS 3 - Awakening

[link to this post]

Had a great BLOPS 3 session last night on the new zombie map in awakening. Felt a bit like Castle Wolfenstein at times. Best new map for a long time, but still a bit convoluted with tasks.

Was happier when all you had to do was pack-a-punch your weapons, then hunker down in a corner and ponder from which direction the mayhem was going to unfold!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 06-Feb-16 08:47:38
Print Post

Re: COD BLOPS 3 - Awakening

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Keep taking the Tablets crazy
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 06-Feb-16 09:42:04
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Zombies = Awesomeness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 06-Feb-16 20:13:44
Print Post

No it could have been if they had made it a pure dogfight with yourselves v zombies and not made it all complicated with all the different things you have to do.

It was fun for about 2 hours and i haven't touched it since i had a little go with you and your mate on release,in fact i think its traded months ago.

Pointless keeping game i don't play and the whole franchise needs a kick up the backside and total overhaul .

And if i buy the next instalment come November 2016 then I'm a sucker for punishment and i should consider retiring from gaming in general.wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 06-Feb-16 20:16:51
Print Post

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
Zombies = Awesomeness

If you think this Cod zombies is awesome then you would be literally wetting your pants if you played a few rounds of Gears Horde.

Having watched some recent videos of the new Gears due this year though i was far from impressed with how it played and how it looked,it looked to me really poor graphically and i don't see any improvement if any from Gear games from 6/7 years ago.

As much as i think Horde and Gears go together like Bananas and custard,i won't be buying this based on what i have seen so far.

In 2 weeks time my focus will be Far Cry Primal and a few weeks after that The Division.

Edited by time2die (Sat 06-Feb-16 20:17:49)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 08-Feb-16 07:06:35
Print Post

For anyone still playing zombies, you need to build the bow AND upgrade it if you want to get very far!

Son of CodBow...

When it gets hectic, pack-a-punched weapons aren't enough within the confines of the castle. It's just too fast paced!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 08-Feb-16 09:25:49
Print Post

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
For anyone still playing zombies, you need to build the bow AND upgrade it if you want to get very far!

Son of CodBow...

When it gets hectic, pack-a-punched weapons aren't enough within the confines of the castle. It's just too fast paced!

No sorry there is only you playing as the rest of us have moved on to better more exciting games.tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 08-Feb-16 15:23:03
Print Post

Ultravox and the song Vienna springs to mind...........It means nothing to Me......Oh Vienna ?
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 08-Feb-16 19:19:25
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Ultravox and the song Vienna springs to mind...........It means nothing to Me......Oh Vienna ?
It's a shame. I bet you didn't play the separate zombie campaign, also playable in online and local co op? Eleven chapters, the first one took me forty five minutes.

Or the twin stick shooter Dead Ops Arcade II? You even have power ups that flip the level into full first person zombies mode.

You don't have to touch the MP of the standard zombie mode if you don't want to. I agree with you that it is overly convoluted nowadays, and only enjoy it because I am a gun for hire. Matty467 does all the leg work in upgrading the weapons. I just protect him from the horde while he does it, win win. smile

But this really is an awful lot of game for the money if you don't get embroiled in the fashionable slagging off that it gets every year. I just don't play the MP so it doesn't effect me, simples. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 08-Feb-16 19:36:38
Print Post

I like dead ops arcade,its a unlock or one of the secrets isn't it,i don't think i even have the game.

Its not total garbage mate it just doesn't really appeal and like you if it was just a straight clear the zombie scenario it would be way more fun than having to switch this on,open this up,sort out a puzzle and every other thing they have added that spoils it for me.

Its a shame as i bought this for the Zombie mode only,having played a few hours with yourself and your mate thats the last time i bothered with it.it didn't offer me anything to be fair,i didn't find it enjoyable or fun to play,found it confusing and to frantic if I'm honest and possibly to dam hard to be any sort of fun.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to