Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Feb-16 16:32:12
Print Post

Hitman…March 11th…Well sort of…

[link to this post]

I preordered this game a few weeks back when the release date was stated as March 11th,however when looking at my preorder on Shopto.net i noticed the weekend that this game now on there website is stated as TBC and have now been informed that this in its retail form will be released end of 2016,

I thought to myself this sounds like another digital Dying Light scenario here with them trying to get us to pay way over the top prices for a digital version,I'm also led to believe that they will be releasing content on a month by month basis after the digital March 11th release date and the playstation 4 version getting extra content.

So i went to PSN to take a look at this digital version and to my surprise this time they are not trying to rip people of,the special edition with all the added bonus packs each month is listed at £44.99………Im in wink

Im not waiting until Winter 2016 to play a game i really like,i knows released same time as The Division but that don't matter to Timey.

Besides i get to download the Hitman Beta starting from right now…….Its probably finished as it was released Friday and i wasn't aware of the delay in the retail disk.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 16-Feb-16 09:33:02
Print Post

Re: Hitman…March 11th…Well sort of…

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Cancelled after playing the Beta its just not up to the standard in the looks and feel department it should be in 2016,sort of looks and plays like a Playstation 3 game and this game in general looks poor.

So much for looking forward to this turkey,not bothered really with The Division out at virtually the same time and its the game i intend on spending a lot of time on.

Edited by time2die (Tue 16-Feb-16 09:34:27)

Print Thread

Jump to