Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 28-Feb-16 09:46:05
Print Post

How strange I'm now playing Far Cry 4 again.

[link to this post]

Just out of curiosity i loaded up Far Cry 4 again to revisit a game i really loved a little over 15 months ago,now what is strange is I'm only 10% through Far Cry Primal which is indeed another brilliant Far Cry Game,but when you replay Far Cry 4 you realise how good this game is and why in reality that a FPS roots are about advanced automatic weapons with all the gadgets,i said Far Cry Primal was fine without all this stuff,but its way more fun riding around on dirt bikes,Gyrocopters and jumping on Elephants and using wing suite and Zip Lines.

And i also mentioned when the game shipped many months ago there is a incredible amount of user generated challenges which can also be played in Co/op Mode which is a right blast.

Those that played Far Cry 4 should revisit the game and play the hundreds and hundreds of maps with different challenges made by players and Ubisoft developers,challenges like fortresses and animal hunts and time challenges.

I was swapping games like my socks last night,Far Cry Primal,then Garden Warfare 2 ,then i started Far Cry 4 and i think thats where I'm at for now.

Totally overlooked ...But not by me.

Im downloading all the seasons pass content as i speak......Game is a blast in Co/op so guys come on lets do it later this evening.

Edited by time2die (Sun 28-Feb-16 11:50:30)

Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 28-Feb-16 10:28:52
Print Post

Re: How strange I'm now playing Far Cry 4 again.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

So how is Garden Warfare 2 then?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 28-Feb-16 10:34:10
Print Post

Re: How strange I'm now playing Far Cry 4 again.

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Its a nice colourful game mate,but its a game i could play for may be an hour at a time,its got a lot of content and much to do and the shooting mechanics are great and its got quality written all over it.

But its one of those games that just don't blow you away if you know what i mean, a game that would be quickly forgotten once The division drops or Quantum Break,it wouldn't get a look in then ?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to