Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Apr-16 08:57:00
Print Post

Quantum Break Reviews.

[link to this post]

Not what i expected to be fair,they range from 2/5 to a couple of 10/10 and some seriously low scores bedsides crazy

5 years in development and it looks like another hit and miss game that may not reach the high expectations expected .

At least Demon Souls 3 released in just over a week is getting brilliant reviews.......Its not for you Nelly...........Bloodborne developers.

Edited by time2die (Fri 01-Apr-16 08:58:02)

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 01-Apr-16 09:24:35
Print Post

Re: Quantum Break Reviews.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I'm starting to go off reading reviews ahead of playing a game or watching a film, I find it mars my view. It's interesting to read them after and see what others think but if I read it before I feel like I am trying to find the same faults in it etc.

I've never known Remedy to make a bad game and from what I have seen so far this game looks really interesting, I like the TV series they have done to go along side it, it seems very different. Let's wait and see, don't write it off just yet smile
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 01-Apr-16 09:34:48
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I don't take any notice of reviews scores either tongue

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 01-Apr-16 10:23:25
Print Post

I couldn't care less for reviews, it's pre-loaded on my console and ready to rock!!
Besides I'm stuck with it now wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Apr-16 10:40:50
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Well mine has shipped Jorkila and hopefully after i test the Doom Beta tomorrow night i will be playing this Saturday evening wink.......Dont Cry crazy
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 01-Apr-16 10:43:55
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Well i care about reviews as it reflects on if i buy the product or not,especially when most of the gaming sites slam a certain game.

If a game gets low scores then i doubt very much of that is the game for me and its usually justified to some degree.

Thats what we have gaming journalism and thats why we all visit gaming sites for gaming related information.

Seriously if you hadn't pre loaded it and it bombed and got really poor across the board reviews.........Would you seriously still have bought it.......I doubt it very much.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 01-Apr-16 11:13:52
Print Post

No it doesn't, you'll buy it regardless laugh
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 01-Apr-16 11:49:04
Print Post

the only reviews I take any notice of is customer gamers, of gamefaqs, steam forums etc. IGN etc. I completely ignore.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 01-Apr-16 12:45:08
Print Post

It's down to opinion and preference. Look at the new Batman v Superman film. 35% critic reviews and 85% general public, that's a massive difference! The critics are looking for different things to the general public.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 02-Apr-16 11:48:56
Print Post

Now in my hands........Thoughts later this evening,well a brief summary of what i actually think.

As long as its not like The order 1886......What a joke game that was !!!

I think game wise I'm going to enjoy it,but real life 20 minute story episodes with real life actors I'm not.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to