Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 09-Apr-16 15:08:10
Print Post

Dark Souls 3 Drops.

[link to this post]

Really looking forward to playing this later this evening 4 days early wink actual went back to the start of Far Cry Primal last night and this game is simply amazing and even better than i first thought.

I loved the game when i first tried it but its very much Far Cry 4 but in prehistoric times.

But now with Dark Souls 3 i have a major challenge and i dare say it a lot of frustration,but its a series of games i adore and i known for a fact the atmosphere and graphics in this game will be top notch, I'm sure that this will keep me well occupied for the next few weeks/months.

I just hope it doesn't let me down and it isn't to difficult in the early stages,if it is i won't be giving up because i know that these games have a great reward structure .

Edited by time2die (Sat 09-Apr-16 16:30:41)

Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 09-Apr-16 15:34:52
Print Post

Re: Dark Souls 3 Drops.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Enjoy buddy, think of me while I'm stuck on nights when you start playing later wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 09-Apr-16 16:31:17
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Im sure you get it later in the week matey wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 10-Apr-16 10:22:58
Print Post

Played it last night and i spent at least 6 attempts trying to beat the first Boss,still failed and still not past it.Solid as a rock as expected and yes brilliant but frustrating of the level of difficulty .
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 11-Apr-16 17:33:55
Print Post

This game is typical Dark Souls,brilliant but so dam hard its unreal,I'm going to give it a real bash later this evening having got somewhat frustrated Saturday evening after Breaking 2 duel Shock Controller and a couple of windows.tongue

Jorky....The minute you get it lets hook up our headsets and squeal with frustration crazy I'm sure between the 2 of us we work out some tactics for this tough son of a gun game.

Seriously i haven't beaten the first boss yet and thats within the first 10 minutes tongue

Edited by time2die (Mon 11-Apr-16 17:37:07)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Apr-16 10:11:56
Print Post

Finally getting to grips with this epic game and slowly loving it apart from the frustrating learning curve and the fact this is so dam hard its unreal.

First boss down.......Timey Style .wink

Its all the controls that are confusing and the total mesmerising options in the weapons section,once you understand bits of that and levelling up it becomes a tad more clear.

I was just watching one of my favourite Youtube channels with Fighting Cowboy who does some exceptional walkthroughs of games such as this and the mighty Bloodborne,i actually missed a ton of stuff in the first 30 minutes and at the first shrine and levelling up entry.

Its a game where you have to search every nook and cranny thats for sure.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 17-Apr-16 12:48:16
Print Post

Simply a Gaming Masterpiece in how to create a Epic Game,i won't lie its immensely frustrating and really really difficult,but when you do advance and you do start to understand the game the rewards are immense and intensive.

I won't lie i have had to watch many a walkthrough of this epic game,and the amount of things i have missed ,just in the first few hours is truly staggering.

Sometimes when i watch videos I'm convinced to relaunch and start all over,but with the fires lit [save points] there is no need and i can warp back through areas with ease,the Bosses are epic as expected and i would actually say this is even tougher than the Mighty Bloodborne,a game I'm going to go back to at some stage because the amount of excitement i get from these games is way more than most games i play throughout the year.

If i could make a wish and change something,it would be to make it a little more easier for players not used to the challenge,but then again it wouldn't be a Dark Souls/Demon Souls game which are renown for the difficulty.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 17-Apr-16 13:55:44
Print Post

If i could make a wish and change something,it would be to make it a little more easier for players not used to the challenge...
A.K.A......nelly! crazy

If there was a realistically easy mode, I'd love them in the same way I loved my adventures in The Shadow of Mordor.

They also take some killing as the game progresses and the bosses are tough, but it's nowhere near as on rails as Bloodbourne.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 17-Apr-16 14:58:58
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Trouble is mate,if they just gave you a sword or all the other weapons and you just literally mowed through all the enemies then you wouldn't have a game and it would become extremely boring.

These games reward people who think on there feet and explore and use what they find to there advantage.

There are many things you find in this game and some of them are really weird,its mighty important that you repair your weapons as you progress as these become damaged,you also need to upgrade your armour and other items.

Even now some of the stuff confuses me,even trying to assign something to a certain slot can be frustrating,then you figure out that in your stats your not a high enough level to use the item or equipment that you have found.

The game must be good to take me away from The division,as much as i love that game i have to admit i did become a little bored with it after playing it constantly since launch.

Funny when i think about it ? with Doom and Uncharted 4 just around the corner and Ratchet and Clank next Friday i may not ever play the division again and thats generally how i rock with games last few years.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 17-Apr-16 20:25:13
Print Post

no surprise you like the game as this is really DS4 smile with bloodbourne been DS3.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4
  Print Thread

Jump to