Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 12-Apr-16 13:24:57
Print Post

No Man's Sky

[link to this post]

21 minutes of gameplay!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Apr-16 13:41:49
Print Post

Re: No Man's Sky

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

This will either be a awesome experience or another Gaming disappointment,from the makers of Joe Danger its a massive product and i just hope they haven't given themselves a target they can not achieve .

I have it preordered like many others and I'm excited for it,but things may change before the June Release .
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Apr-16 13:50:16
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Looks amazing mate and a game that you could literally spend 100s of hours with it according to the developers it has basically Infinite content and so many worlds you could spend a year playing it.

I'm sure Nelly has this on the horizon but because of the nature and depth of this game I'm not sure he is really going to have that pick up and play aspect that he likes.

This is a massive RPG of the highest order and Nelly doesn't have the time for a 50 hour game such as Dark Souls and Bloodbourne ,so something this size is going to be pretty daunting when times at a premium.

I have the retail version on order from my usual place and after watching this video even more excited.

I have never seen such a ambitious game in all my years of gaming,i think its going to be mind blowing for those that have the time and patience to persevere with such a huge sandbox game.

The founder of the company playing the game said its kind of sad that 99% of the world they have created will never be seen,thats 99.9% in my case.

I truly believe it looks epic but i worry about the games length and how many of us a couple of weeks later will have moved on to games we know we will witness the end of.

But after saying all that the video demonstration was one of the most interesting i have seen for a long long time and i watched it from start to finish as it had me fascinated with the sheer depth of this game and what you can do.

Edited by time2die (Tue 12-Apr-16 20:42:02)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Apr-16 19:12:33
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I have it on my horizon, but you're right, the bigger and better it looks, the more I worry about whether it is the right game for me?
  Print Thread

Jump to