Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 04-May-16 13:38:24
Print Post

Cod Infinite Warfare trailer

[link to this post]

What do we think Guys.

Think it looks nice but I'm getting to old for all these Cod Type games,but in truth i have ordered the Legacy Edition,not for the new game but because it comes bundled with Modern Warfare remastered the greatest Cod Game in History but as Jorkila says its 9 years old.

Internet reports that Activision have done themselves no favours and this could possibly even overshadow there new game Infinite Warfare.

Its also another Cash Cow from greedy Activision for getting more of your money,and yes I'm guilty of doing exactly what i condone,but there is a reason I'm doing this and its only for the remaster which is not included as a stand alone product and can only be purchased with the legacy edition and the ones above that normally come with some stupid figurine and story book or some other junk for around £120.

So a £45 game now becomes £69.99.

Personally i have done with Cod,last 4/5 games i have quickly traded,but the thought of visiting one of the greatest fps that defined the era all remastered with the best set of maps to date is to hard to resist been a lover of FPS.
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 08-May-16 22:08:59
Print Post

Re: Cod Infinite Warfare trailer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Doesn't really appeal to me. Not a avid COD player though, the only one I have played is Modern Warfare and that was mostly just the single player (which I enjoyed). At the time I had only just switched back to console gaming from PC so my aim was [censored] on a gamepad, multiplayer was not much fun!

Agree the remastered MW could over shadow the new game, the trailer for it at the end looked a lot better than IW.

Edited by astateoftrance (Sun 08-May-16 22:10:17)

Print Thread

Jump to