Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 12-May-16 16:48:03
Print Post

Doom ,Everything i want in a FPS

[link to this post]

First 15 minutes,literally !!.

Well this has certainly surpassed my expectations and is everything i want in a fast FPS,lovely environments,very atmospheric and some lovely weapons and a blast to play all at 60fps.

Only just started it and I'm gripped already,just took at another option which is called SnapMap and thats user generated content that can be played in co/op and looks like some hell [pardon the pun] of a lot of fun and added replay value for sure.

Been so disappointed in the gaming scene but ID have certainly nailed it for me with this new Doom Game and I'm absolutely loving every second of it,15 hour single player campaign ,multiplayer and all the tools that ID have given to make your own maps and levels or just play other peoples game modes...

Its a breath of fresh air to load up a game and be literally bowled of your feet within mere minutes,its that kind of game that you can literally just play for an hour or two or if like me find it hard to switch of.

If you love slaying demons and love FPS with quite a challenge i may add then this is a dream Game for you.

In fact I'm more tending to favour this over the brilliant looking Uncharted 4,and as epic as Uncharted 4 is ,given the choice of only having one of these games it would be Doom without question,thats probably because I'm old school and this game rocks.......Bigtime
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-May-16 11:48:02
Print Post

Re: Doom ,Everything i want in a FPS *DELETED*

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Post deleted by time2die
Standard User bernado
(member) Fri 20-May-16 09:23:59
Print Post

Re: Doom ,Everything i want in a FPS

What's the multiplayer like?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 20-May-16 10:40:53
Print Post

Looks like great fun smile Have you completed it yet ?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-May-16 18:39:25
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

No mate its quite tough as you progress and its about 15 hours long,multiplayer is typical Doom style and doesn't appeal to me.
  Print Thread

Jump to