Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 04-Jun-16 09:48:32
Print Post

Is it time to revisit GTA5 Online

[link to this post]

Sort of come to my attention when looking at all the games on the horizon at shopto and the main page is full of GTA a game thats been out ages.

hasn't GTA5 been online for ages or is this some new stuff they have added.whatever it is it looks pretty entertaining and i have never delved into the online side of GTA5 ,i know Swanny did for a fair bot of time but now the poor Farmer is without a Playstation 4 and is waiting in vain for Neo release date.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 04-Jun-16 10:21:08
Print Post

Re: Is it time to revisit GTA5 Online

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Nah, he's still up and running. Just had to put a book under one leg of the table and it's all sorted now. wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 04-Jun-16 10:27:10
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

You should check out the new download content for Just Cause 3.......Right up your street.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 04-Jun-16 11:28:39
Print Post

Definitely going to re visit it mate. If it had co op I'd have been on it like a car bonnet! I'm still not blown away by the whole grappling hook thing, but driving and blowing stuff up is always top sport.

GTAV is only any fun in co op mode for me; BMX bandits robbing the offy and then trying to escape to the hills. cool

The public online was a complete lag fest with idiots just running you over if you got out of your vehicle. Boring as hell. I downloaded Warhammer End Times: Vermintide on PC last night. Only got the chance for one quick go with no mic, but the PC nerds boys were immediately more team focused. Well at least it seemed that way. I kept getting left behind because they knew where all the boxes were, but I kept rooting around more thoroughly. Mr & Mrs Wizard had to keep coming back to fetch me! smile

A few times it slowed down with Ratmen standing still doing the "running man" but I suspect that's the buffer bloat I keep seeming to get on my connection from time to time. The visuals all set up to extreme looked really tidy though, and if it's too "medieval" for some people, there is rumour of a zombie DLC pack to come, but it was good fun last night with my giant hammer, even if I didn't have a clue where I was going! I'll try to do a video later of me being awful in offline botmode for practice.

I'm also contemplating picking up Doom but think that will be on PC too just for the eye candy.
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 04-Jun-16 20:39:11
Print Post

Not played it online for ages but I get emails from Rockstar and they are often adding new stuff.

Bout time we had some single player dlc isn't it ?
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 05-Jun-16 19:15:56
Print Post

It's stood on its side and working ok

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
  Print Thread

Jump to