Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 17-Jun-16 08:56:06
Print Post

Watchdogs.....Why The hate?

[link to this post]

Im talking about the first game released a few years ago,i might even revisit this game as i really liked it,got hammered for apparent downgraded graphics and other elements.

Personally i think Ubisoft are top developers and they make some outstanding games,we all soon forgot about the last Rainbow Six Siege pretty quick also,why are we forgetting about some really decent recent games.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 17-Jun-16 09:22:40
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs.....Why The hate?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I liked it for the first few hours but I found it got boring very quickly. There are other sandbox games out there with less repetitive gameplay. Once you had unlocked the different things like changing traffic lights, raising barriers etc. it was a bit of a chore. I wasn't massively into the story on it either. Overall I'd give it a 6/10! Not excited about a sequel.
Standard User HappyRockets
(newbie) Tue 05-Jul-16 11:02:28
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs.....Why The hate?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I am currently playing Watch Dogs and became interested in the game because the world of hacking seemed intriguing to me. I have always been worried about becoming a victim to hackers and admittedly have no true knowledge about their methods. Because I am a fan of video games and own many consoles, I read about what they did to the Playstation Network and other services, so in a sense I have been a victim, although more indirectly.

I wonder if this game gives people incentives to joining hacking networks, like if the game is realistic enough to make people look up to them. For me personally I think it is great that this game was released. Now I have a little more insight into the possibilities and more wary when I go about doing my daily things, like shopping and paying bills on the computer etc.

People seem to complain that Aiden Pearce is too boring of a character. I find him believable as a hacker. Like stated, I don't really know how hackers look and behave in real life, but to me, the new character in the sequel does not seem very anonymous?

I will still buy Watch Dogs 2 and look forward to exploring San Francisco in full smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to