Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 07-Jul-16 07:49:57
Print Post

Red Dead Redemption Xbox one

[link to this post]

Out Friday for those interested and own a Xbox One,brilliant game by Rockstar but this was originally released in 2009,I'm really tempted and it was a cracking game but its 7 years old,it still looks good but will it be something i download,play for 30 minutes and think ......Been there don't that wink.

Its been one of the most requested games for Xbox One backwards compatibility ,guess if you bought it digitally or own a 360 retail copy its great news,but buying it again after all these years may be a going a little to far,and I'm guessing this is going to be around £15.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 07-Jul-16 11:32:52
Print Post

Re: Red Dead Redemption Xbox one

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yep and CEX have already bumped their 2nd hand price up to £12 from £8!!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 07-Jul-16 15:24:51
Print Post

Re: Red Dead Redemption Xbox one

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

So its listed on the store at present for about £7 then there is another £7 for the nightmare pack,I'm not sure if i should wait until tomorrow until it actually goes live as i really think they should make this more user friendly.

Its crazy to think you have to buy a 360 version,why not have it just listed on your Xbox One.

Jorkila was there some slow motion type killing in this game,I'm sure there was and it was one of the more interesting parts of the action.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to