Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 26-Jul-16 07:36:54
Print Post

Infinite Warfare ...?

[link to this post]

Doesn't ever seem to change.

Im buying this for Modern Warfare Remake only,i can see me playing Infinite Warfare for 10 minutes at best.

Watching this does nothing for me and has to be the least exciting game i have on order this year.

Same Old ,Same Old,adding space battles doesn't hide the fact that this engine is dated and the game play and presentation is becoming incredibly stale .
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 26-Jul-16 08:39:06
Print Post

Re: Infinite Warfare ...?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yes I am not interested and there are plenty of other games coming out. Is it really worth £70 to play MW remastered ?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 26-Jul-16 08:55:00
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Modern warfare redefined the Fps Error and its what made a lot of us really excited at the time,this game is now 9 years old and you have a valid point trance ....Is it worth it,only time will tell my friend and based on previous experiences of buying Cod Year in Year out and me saying I'm finished with COD games in general we will wait and see.

Could be a complete waste of money,but when MW first came out i was totally blown away and addicted and i would say i played that game for the best part of 18 months and there wasn't a week that went by when i didn't .

But we are now all 9 years older and will it have the same appeal,nobody knows,best and cheapest way would have to have sold this as a stand alone or at least gave us a demo,but the greedy corporation that Activision is have put that idea to bed which is a little bit of a worry if you ask me.

Why you have to buy prestige editions of a game just to play the best one in the series is obviously because of the decline in Cod in general,i would hazard a guess that if these games were released side by side,the older MW would out sell the new Infinite Warfare game and that would be embarrassing .crazy

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 26-Jul-16 17:13:51
Print Post

BF1 for me rather than that rubbish smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 27-Jul-16 10:06:22
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Me too. BF1 will be the only FPS game I get this year really.
Standard User MiGLancer
(newbie) Wed 17-Aug-16 16:05:59
Print Post

MW is still a great game. But overspending to get the remastered version is a mistake IMO.

The remastered version will not have dedicated servers as we're used in the old version - don't listen to the promises. This means we will not have public server files - they will run a matching service as they do on all CoD versions now... Not even BO1 type where you can only rent servers from one company only!

As the old game is still very popular, Activi$ion is trying to split the community and force the old game to die! Hopefully that will not happen. Cod 4 (the old one) is still the best CoD ever! Due to public server files and despite lack of PunkBuster, find an administered server and enjoy the classic gameplay. There are plenty of servers still available. That will not happen with the remastered version. I would wait for reviews first before spending £60 on that.

BF series is very flawed due to the server/client lag - I found it impossible to play, but enjoyed the single player. The MP gameplay is fun, but as there is no correlation between client/server actions, I find it very frustrating to play. A 'no buy' from me.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 17-Aug-16 23:50:33
Print Post

[re: MiGLancer] [link to this post]

BF series is very flawed due to the server/client lag - I found it impossible to play, but enjoyed the single player. The MP gameplay is fun, but as there is no correlation between client/server actions, I find it very frustrating to play.
Wot he said ^ ^ ^
  Print Thread

Jump to