Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 17-Aug-16 08:38:44
Print Post

Infinite Warfare Zombies

[link to this post]

Well what did you expect.

Again it looks interesting but if its anything like black Ops 3 zombies which in my opinion was way to complex and difficult to be enjoyable it will be another mode that passes me by yet again.

I don't know what it is about the zombie mode in the Cod games,to me it seems to play extremely slow and the weapons seem to be more like pop guns than the actual weapons out of the game itself .
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 17-Aug-16 11:27:56
Print Post

Re: Infinite Warfare Zombies

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Not doing it for me I'm afraid. frown
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 17-Aug-16 12:57:24
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

You buying the special edition of Infinite warfare or you just to long in there tooth to care anymore.wink

The edition that has the remastered original Modern Warfare but comes at a cost of around £70 big ones and activision claiming it will not be released as a stand alone remaster.......Dont believe them and i think within a month or two you will be able to buy or purchase this digitally which is good news for Mr Digital himself ....Jorkila.smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 17-Aug-16 23:46:43
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
You buying the special edition of Infinite warfare or you just to long in there tooth to care anymore.wink
Certainly feels that way at the minute, but it might just be the weather mate.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 18-Aug-16 08:16:22
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I have done very little gaming this year and sometimes I'm tempted to start games like Watchdogs over again and the last metal gear game,very disappointed in the quality of game releases in general in 2016.
  Print Thread

Jump to