Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 24-Aug-16 15:10:00
Print Post

Watchdogs ?

[link to this post]

How long has this been out doing the rounds,about 3 years i think and because I'm so disillusioned with gaming in general i decided to revisit a game i originally thought was super cool,lots of complaints about the graphics downgrade and all that at the time of the games original release,but i tell you something this game is class and i haven't had so much gaming fun for the past 18 months and i just have fell in love with this game all over again and I'm so glad i decided to fire this back up as its made me realise what a great game this is,not overlooked by me originally but like everything else and the crowded release schedule when it was released after about a month i moved on to other great games at the time.

After the past 18 months of having disappointment after disappointment like No Mans Sky and Deux x and far to many others to mention i have been playing this over the past 2 nights and i have to say its absolutely brilliant,the single player campaign the online hacking of other players and the mini games are great fun and this game offers a tremendous amount of content and its what a game should be like and in a way its kind of sad to think you have to go back 2/3 years to play great games like Watchdogs,a game in my opinion that has been cast aside but has so much enjoyment and playability most games can only dream of.

Played the Division for a solid 3/4 weeks when that came out and like many others over the past few years i have simply not put in the time to appreciate some better games from the past.

I always loved Watchdogs originally and its a game i was always going to keep and I'm so glad i did as its re slammed my passion on games in general and I'm going to stick with this until something worth playing comes along like Battlefield 1 and Watchdogs 2 in November.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 24-Aug-16 18:23:47
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Only £7 http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/watch-dogs-standard-p... smile

Watchdogs 2 is £28
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/watch-dogs-2-pc-cd-ke...

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Wed 24-Aug-16 18:28:20)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 24-Aug-16 18:45:12
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Did you play it 2 years back Swanny,its very much in the style of The Division and its very addictive,especially when you are getting hacked by someone joining your game or others trying to kill you.wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 24-Aug-16 19:32:38
Print Post

No I never gave it ago
Maybe I will soon

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Wed 24-Aug-16 19:32:55
Print Post

pre ordered #2, will see if its another downgraded game.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 24-Aug-16 23:06:31
Print Post

Not played it but may well pick it up when I need something new to play.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 26-Aug-16 06:58:19
Print Post

Addicted to it and loving it all over again and looking forward to Watchdogs 2. wink
  Print Thread

Jump to