Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-Sep-16 06:34:58
Print Post

PSVR pre order

[link to this post]

I've cancelled mine. Going to wait and see if there is a bundle with the Neo on offer, when that is imminently announced.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-Sep-16 09:02:45
Print Post

Re: PSVR pre order

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

So you going to need about a Grand then,the girlfriend told me she wanted it so i ordered it from Shopto.net until i saw that it was limited stock now and it was not guaranteed for the release date so i cancelled it........As you know I'm just not interested wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-Sep-16 19:11:00
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Not sure mate. The PSVR is £349 so I was thinking/hoping if the Neo is £400, maybe the move controllers would get thrown in at £750? I already have a camera.

I suppose it depends what they think the "Neo" is worth. I'd say no more than £400, but who knows what they might think they can get at launch? Won't be long now until we find out. I'm not interested above that as I'd likely go for the Occulus Rift instead. I've already got the rig to run it, so.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 03-Sep-16 09:53:06
Print Post

I think the Neo will come in at £350 to £400 be crazy to be any higher,what i don't like is the silence from Sony and the fact there is only basically 4 months until Christmas.

Im convinced that if Microsoft had not mentioned the Scorpio they would have talked about the Neo at E3 in June.

Edited by time2die (Sat 03-Sep-16 09:54:02)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 03-Sep-16 15:42:38
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
I think the Neo will come in at £350 to £400 be crazy to be any higher
Agreed.
I'm convinced that if Microsoft had not mentioned the Scorpio they would have talked about the Neo at E3 in June.
I think you're right, it certainly took the excitement out of it, which was no doubt Microsoft's plan. frown

But I hope your missus still makes you buy one. I reckon you'll like certain experiences on it, and if not, at least you can blame her! wink

I have said repeatedly here that I'm only interested in racing games, but I must admit that some of the "experiences" are evoking an interest in me. I keep looking at the street luge game and thinking it would be fun.
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 03-Sep-16 19:31:14
Print Post

Makes sense to wait and see what happens.

I won't be getting either but still excited to see what they announce smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 04-Sep-16 10:10:06
Print Post

The Battle tanks game or whatever its called looks interesting.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 04-Sep-16 20:49:12
Print Post

And Eve Valkeryie.
  Print Thread

Jump to