Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User bernado
(member) Sun 04-Sep-16 15:11:08
Print Post

Anybody playing multiplayer games on XB1 here?

[link to this post]

I've been a slave to Black Ops 2 on PS3 for gawd knows how long (long enough to become Prestige Master and I'm rubbish!) but a friend is travelling and looking to sell his XB1.
Depending how much he wants I might be up for it, the new Gears of War and Mass Effect games coming to the platform later this year are tempting me back (loved those on 360, especially Gears Horde Mode).

So my question is, are there any peeps on Xb1s here and what's decent on multiplayer?
Trouble is I'm an old git and can't keep up with the young folk with their twitch reactions, so probably a bit of a liability!
Standard User epyon
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 04-Sep-16 19:26:34
Print Post

Re: Anybody playing multiplayer games on XB1 here?

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

I honestly don't know anyone of my real life friends or friends from varies websites that have an xbone

all either have ps4 or just pc game.

BT Infinity 2 - 80/20
BT Infinity 2 Speedtest *Smart Hub*
BT Mobile - 4G
BT Mobile 4G Speedtest *Huawei PLK-L01*
Standard User bernado
(member) Sun 04-Sep-16 19:39:42
Print Post

[re: epyon] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by epyon:
I honestly don't know anyone of my real life friends or friends from varies websites that have an xbone

all either have ps4 or just pc game.

Yeah this is my thinking so considering my options.
I do have a modest PC but playing FPS on that medium is pretty depressing, I can't compete with the skilled mousers and get burned, at least I do on blops3.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Sep-16 13:53:28
Print Post

Lots of us are of the older generation ,Swanny just started collecting his pension and I'm no spring chicken,I'm getting Gears 4 mate and like you i adore the Horde mode and it looks really cool in the new game,i have both consoles but tend to buy most for the playstation 4 but obviously Gears is a windows Xbox One game so I'm up for that and i dare say Jorkila will join us,so if you want a chat and some online buddies feel free to add me trancematic to your friends list on both the xbox if you get it and the playstation network,and I'm sure Jorkila won't mind you adding him,he's a little long in the tooth and when he takes his medication and stays awake past 9pm can be pretty handy when it comes to horde mode in gears and fps games in general.wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Sep-16 13:57:16
Print Post

Like i said i have a Xbox One and a playstation 4 ,so depending on your choice of games and what you like and how often you play will have a bearing on what platform i buy the game on........Thats if i like you of course wink.

Mainly i love FPS and i shall be buying the more expensive version of Infinite warfare for the MW remaster on Playstation 4.

I am also getting a fair few others like Watchdogs 2 and Battlefield 1 which i just may buy on Xbox One to team up with Jorkila if there are not many others on here playing it on playstation 4.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Sep-16 13:59:32
Print Post

In reply to a post by bernado:
I've been a slave to Black Ops 2 on PS3 for gawd knows how long (long enough to become Prestige Master and I'm rubbish!) but a friend is travelling and looking to sell his XB1.
Depending how much he wants I might be up for it, the new Gears of War and Mass Effect games coming to the platform later this year are tempting me back (loved those on 360, especially Gears Horde Mode).

So my question is, are there any peeps on Xb1s here and what's decent on multiplayer?
Trouble is I'm an old git and can't keep up with the young folk with their twitch reactions, so probably a bit of a liability!

Playstation 3........Are you for real wink haven't you taken the plunge in the last few years and bought the later generation of consoles,a few of us on here will be hopefully upgrading to the Playstation Neo tomorrow if they actually announce it finally and it ships this year.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Sep-16 14:17:17
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Haha sorry but you're older than me laugh

Some great games on the PS3

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 05-Sep-16 14:27:43
Print Post

Yeah I game on both consoles along with PC too, so feel free to add me (Jorkilabra) on Xbox!
I'm actually playing Xbox more than anything at the minute, couple of reasons really, one being the network is far superior to PSN the other being I have real life friends along with my son on Xbox!

Oh yeah and did I mention that I now have the elite controller???
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Sep-16 14:34:26
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
Haha sorry but you're older than me laugh

Some great games on the PS3

How to you know as i have never actually stated my age on here wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Sep-16 16:21:53
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

If i am then don't cheek your elders....tongue i don't know kids of today got no respect crazy
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to