Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 07-Sep-16 17:00:57
Print Post

Oh Gawd.....I just ordered the Playstation VR

[link to this post]

And i stick to what i say until otherwise,i don't like it ,I'm not interested but her in doors wants it and thats fine by me,been told i will get it Day 1 because I'm so Special [Needs] tongue all i need now later this evening for them at Sony In New York at 8pm Uk time to announce the Neo and its a really expensive month.

Lets not forget the VR games at £40 to £50 a throw.

Of course my mind may change when i actually have it in my mitts but i doubt it very much,i think it will be great for 10/20 minutes and thats it,better have Magoo Vision thats all i have to say.

At present only Battle tanks interest me,just confirmed that the VR headsets ship with a demo disk with 8 games to test out one of them been Battle Tanks.

Hope I'm not sending this to Jorkila for a tin of Tuna 2 weeks later tongue

Edited by time2die (Wed 07-Sep-16 17:07:53)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 09-Sep-16 09:39:52
Print Post

Re: Oh Gawd.....I just ordered the Playstation VR

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Just found my Move controllers and charger,essential for Until Dawn FPS wink.

Hope i don't come on here in a months time saying how awesome VR is,i seriously doubt it but since she wants it then i will test it for sure.....In Magoo Vision ?
Standard User bernado
(member) Fri 09-Sep-16 13:40:05
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Have a couple of buckets ready, read about people getting VR induced nausea!smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 09-Sep-16 13:46:49
Print Post

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

Thats my biggest fear and the fact I'm a lazy gamer in the first place,i also wear glasses for gaming,so do i use my reading glasses as the unit is so close to my eyes or do i use my distance glasses..........You decide ? wink.

Thats if they have taken into consideration that not all of us of various ages have 20/20 vision..........Im Magoo standard at best crazy.

I do hope they have thought about this,i think Nelly said you can wear glasses under the VR headset as long as they are not of the Milky Bar Kid variety like he uses.tongue
  Print Thread

Jump to