Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 13-Sep-16 10:02:23
Print Post

Playstation VR.......Cancelled ?

[link to this post]

I think I'm starting to use my brain a little more and not my Buy everything as quickly as possible attitude,girlfriend suggested to get the VR unit so i gladly obliged but personally doesn't do it for me,add to the fact i have just ordered the Playstation Pro even though its not the biggest upgrade i was expecting,and the fact i have at least 8 games on pre/order at around the same time if not before,it made little to no sense having the Playstation VR a unit i would probably spend 20 minutes on before i put on Battlefield 1 or MW remaster and so may other games that I'm far more interested in than a VR unit.

I guess i will be kind of disappointed when its launched as it would have been a nice gadget to have a lark about with and see what all this VR is about,but it has never remotely had me even a tad excited so after talking with the girlfriend and telling her that I'm not that keen and it will probably be boxed up and left in a darkened corner a week later I've convinced her that £500 is better saved as obviously you need a couple of games as well and that was the initial outlay.

Never say never,i may consider in the future,but for now i will stick with the Pro and all the games that will be popping through the letterbox starting this Thursday with the Bioshock Collection wink
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 13-Sep-16 20:43:24
Print Post

Re: Playstation VR.......Cancelled ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Makes sense to me! smile

As you know I am not really interested but who knows if I did try it maybe I would love it.
  Print Thread

Jump to