Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 14-Sep-16 18:26:11
Print Post

Paper Drumf

[link to this post]

This is a free Windows/Mac game (available here), that is a choice-em-up, whereby you play a female lesbian in Drumpf's political campaign.

Dont expect the wit and humour from the Yes, Prime Minister or the detail in Democracy games - you just get to click on one of the choices you are given (or not as the case may be). It is a dark story - probably more unsettling than anything, not afraid to kill people off nor run away from harassment, dodgy dealing, cop killings, and other things. The choices you make dont seem to make a lot of difference, unless you play as a black person, at which point its a very quick game...

I think its quite fair to say that the author isn't as fan of either Trump - in the game Drumpf is someone who just wants power for himself, and quite willing to fire people because he can, and to use social and sexual blackmail to get what he wants - or Brexit (Nigel appears in a quick cameo). The problem being that Clinton appears once (although mentioned a few times), and has no real personality, rendering everything rather one-side.

It'll take you about an hour to complete (as a white person or a few minutes as a black one), probably a bit less, but for being free, its worthy entertainment even if you only play it a couple of times.

First part of the video

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Working on Assembloids #Go!
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 15-Sep-16 23:01:19
Print Post

Re: Paper Drumf

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

Don't think this is a game for me smile

Be glad when the US election is over and done with, the campaigning seems to go on for ever.... just hope it's not this Drumpf [censored]. I understand Hilary may not be the best candidate but still a lot better than Trump.

But after brexit I guess anything is possible.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 16-Sep-16 00:38:15
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by astateoftrance:
I understand Hilary may not be the best candidate but still a lot better than Trump.

Vile evil biatch. Trump is an angel compared to her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNCNNI0Ygk

laugh

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User bernado
(member) Fri 16-Sep-16 09:27:20
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
In reply to a post by astateoftrance:
I understand Hilary may not be the best candidate but still a lot better than Trump.

Vile evil biatch. Trump is an angel compared to her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNCNNI0Ygk

laugh

Albeit an angel with a deluded ego the size of a small continent and a hair piece controlled by aliens!
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 16-Sep-16 10:21:40
Print Post

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

I don't like any politicians

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 16-Sep-16 13:58:47
Print Post