Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 10-Nov-16 16:02:54
Print Post

Nice update for Playstation Share Factory

[link to this post]

Nelly has produced some nice stuff over the years, can not say i got the time or the patience to be fair, nice update all the same and I'm sure Director Nelly will come up with something of interest in the coming months as most of his productions seem to use Share factory.

Haven't seen any about Motion Bloat yet though tongue and aim bot and Hit detection or auto aim crazy
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 12-Nov-16 09:12:22
Print Post

Re: Nice update for Playstation Share Factory

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

It's not that hard mate to be honest. You just need to get your head around the parallel timing of stuff, overlaying music etc. Other than that it's just getting the timing right.

Start off with something simple like Lt_Swan - dazed and confused, as he laughs in the face of an I.E.D.

Well, I [censored] myself at least! smile

Simply add three clips in order. Your chosen intro, the clip containing the footage you want, and then your chosen outro. Highlight the part of the clip you want and then add the slo-mo effect.

Once you understand those basics, you can then move the speed up and down for the fast forward effect, and add music layers as you wish. Again the only patience required is getting the timing right, which is how you end up with something like this.

On the BF1 clip for example, timing the end of your intro, perfectly to the instant that you spawn into the game from the in game lobby, gives you a really professional looking transistion free of charge. smile
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 12-Nov-16 09:21:30
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I also seem to remember it reported that you could capture in 1080p on the PS4 Pro?

That would be cool, it's only 720 on PS4.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 12-Nov-16 10:30:49
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
  Print Thread

Jump to