Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 13-Nov-16 13:41:07
Print Post

Killing Floor 2

[link to this post]

This is about where i am when gaming

Yep another FPS but one of those games you can play for 30 minutes ,have a good shoot out and enjoy and have a little bit of fun, sadly missing in most games lately I'm afraid as they are becoming to much of a grind.

Dont mind when they are worth it and you get some nice rewards, but going into games like MW on rank 1 when some of them have already prestige and have all the perks like red dot scopes and stopping power and all the rest make it totally unbalanced and a chore to be even bothered .
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 19-Nov-16 09:57:49
Print Post

Re: Killing Floor 2

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Not quite sure about this one now i have actually played it, decent game for sure but for me it doesn't play like all the previews and videos i watched of the game.

Stuck it on about 10.30pm last night and initially i thought i will find it hard to turn this of, but after a few quick goes i loaded Watchdogs 2 instead so it didn't really set the world alight as far as fps go unfortunately.

It is meant to be a 6 person co/op and i was playing on my own, but my initial thoughts is that it hasn't lived up to my high expectations.
  Print Thread

Jump to