Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 15-Nov-16 17:09:00
Print Post

Watchdogs 2 getting outstanding reviews

[link to this post]

Always nice to know when you have the game wrapped and awaiting, i know some reviews dont count for much but i would much prefer to see good reviews than Poor.

I actually really liked the original Watchdogs when many didn't rate it, especially the online mode and arcade games wink sadly the arcade game like Spider have been dropped form Watchdogs 2.

Anyway game currently sits a 85% on Metacritic,which will dare say drop once the Ubisoft haters and those without the game start posting some negative Vibes.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 15-Nov-16 22:14:35
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs 2 getting outstanding reviews

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

it has a thumbs up from joe, which is a good sign.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 16-Nov-16 09:54:26
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Game looks super cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 18-Nov-16 08:09:38
Print Post

Absolutely superb thats all i can say about this game,actually I'm surprised at the complete lack of interest in possibly a contender for game of the year and a massive step up from the original Watchdogs.

Something i found difficult to understand was the complaints against the original watchdogs, yeah it did not look as nice as the E3 previews but the game was great all the same.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 18-Nov-16 10:32:28
Print Post

It looks ace bud but with all the other games that I've neglected this last couple months I won't pick it up until the new year I doubt!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 18-Nov-16 12:45:08
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

I understand completely mate and its the typical normal stupid release date when all the games that most want come out within mere weeks of each other.

But Watchdogs 2 is a AAA game mate so don't overlook it as there are many hours of fun and enjoyment here and even some reviewers claiming the open world is better than Skyrim and GTA5.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 18-Nov-16 18:17:46
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
I understand completely mate and its the typical normal stupid release date when all the games that most want come out within mere weeks of each other.

But Watchdogs 2 is a AAA game mate so don't overlook it as there are many hours of fun and enjoyment here and even some reviewers claiming the open world is better than Skyrim and GTA5.

Better than Skyrim and GTA5 hahahaha silly little reviewer laugh Sounds like he took an arrow to the brain to come up with that idea laugh

GTA5 is probably the best game ever tongue If only other developers could do as much for their customers

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Fri 18-Nov-16 18:59:04)

Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 18-Nov-16 20:37:19
Print Post

Looks good but haven't played the first one yet, one of those games I've thought about getting a few times but went for something else. Be a good time to do it as it's dirt cheap now, £14 on amazon smile
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 18-Nov-16 20:58:01
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Agree about GTA 5 being one of the greatest games ever.. been feeling the urge to play it again recently but got YLOD on my PS3 frown may end up getting for the PS4 if I see it cheap enough. Be nice if they released some single player DLC....or even better GTA 6 smile
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sat 19-Nov-16 02:34:02
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

gta5 is a good game but I have several issues with it.

One is that the game only processes stuff close to you, e.g. cause a traffic jam, face the other directtion for 30 seconds and then turn back round, its all reset. I think thats poor.

Also the PC version has always on online DRM which somehow rockstar escaped a grilling from every critic about it.

Watchdogs 2 has my interest but is released at a bad time, is like 10+ games I am interested in been released in a 6 week period. With the rest of year barely any activity.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to