Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 20-Nov-16 02:49:02
Print Post

dishonured 2

[link to this post]

Another dev it seems who thinks consistent framerate isnt important.

poor on base ps4
poor on pc
unconfirmed if ok on ps4 pro

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 20-Nov-16 09:59:03
Print Post

Re: dishonured 2

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Its possibly the best game of the bunch of games releases within the last 2 weeks, and its fine on the Pro thanks.wink

Watchdogs 2 on the other hand isn't ,lots of crashes and bugs when doing any mission online which Ubisoft apparently know about, the bug last night was weird when playing it, went to climb a ladder and my character completely became motionless and wouldn't move and both my P4 Dual Shocks would not work and i had to use the lead to reconnect them both.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 20-Nov-16 15:24:44
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

so they concentrated on the pro and treated all the other platforms as afterthoughts, whilst its not the first time this has happened on the pc, it is one of my fears with the ps4 pro perhaps coming to light where I feared the ps4 base model would have less attention and as such compromised gameplay.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 20-Nov-16 15:41:55
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

I didn't say that i just said when playing it for a brief 45 minutes its seemed fine on the Pro,i dont know what its like on Xbox One or the base Playstation 4 or a PC for that matter.

And actually its Dishonered 2 wink and thats not picking faults, my spelling and typos over the years on here are horrendous.smile

I bet you can not sleep can you

I have to say the presentation looks amazing,played them in the past on the playstation 2 and the odd one on the 3 but i have never fully understood them and struggled with the controls and play style and i hated advancing about 30 seconds when another auto battle started .

Edited by time2die (Sun 20-Nov-16 15:52:18)

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 20-Nov-16 16:06:05
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

ff15 is something to look forward to but I am not excited to the point I cannot sleep smile

Print Thread

Jump to