Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 26-Nov-16 22:08:32
Print Post

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration

[link to this post]

It's £28 in sainsburys until monday. Seems a decent price
I know it's cheaper at CDkeys but I think I'll get it for the PS

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 27-Nov-16 11:44:02
Print Post

Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Would grab that deal but don't have a Sainsbury near me frown will have to see if any one is price matching it.

Edited by astateoftrance (Sun 27-Nov-16 11:44:46)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 27-Nov-16 13:39:53
Print Post

One of the best games released in the past 12 months and kind of sad that people wait for so called price drops before showing any interest.

Thank God Swanny all gamers were not like you else there wouldn't be a game industry and Game developers would be dropping like flies.

That game should have been a priority and a game that you should have bought the minute it got released on your playstation 4 after a years wait, the game got outstanding reviews and surpassed the brilliant first one.

And at about £40 it was extreme value for money regardless, so you save £12 Swanny....Whats that about 3 pints of Scrumpy,How long does that last.tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 27-Nov-16 17:44:17
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
One of the best games released in the past 12 months and kind of sad that people wait for so called price drops before showing any interest.

Thank God Swanny all gamers were not like you else there wouldn't be a game industry and Game developers would be dropping like flies.

That game should have been a priority and a game that you should have bought the minute it got released on your playstation 4 after a years wait, the game got outstanding reviews and surpassed the brilliant first one.

And at about £40 it was extreme value for money regardless, so you save £12 Swanny....Whats that about 3 pints of Scrumpy,How long does that last.tongue

To be honest I couldn't care less about the games industry or game developers. I don't expect they give a [censored] about me smile

Maybe I'll wait another 12 months and get it for £12 tongue

Swanny
cool
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 28-Nov-16 08:27:19
Print Post

To be honest if the developers cared about gamers in general then they would have released the game on all platforms at initial release and not taken Microsofts money for exclusivity. I don't want to reward that sort of behaviour.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Nov-16 11:53:23
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

when your offered Millions of pounds then its hard to resist, and its not exactly the developers but the publishers who provide the money to make the game in the first place.

I dont like exclusivity in the first place but its a good way of getting gamers and those truly interested in buying that console for that particular game.

I was surprised myself when the tomb raider had the 12 month deal as thats a awful long time when you take into consideration gamers general don't bother with games a few months later.
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 28-Nov-16 15:04:46
Print Post

£24.99 on Amazon now smile
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 28-Nov-16 15:07:05
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah I understand why they did it but I think it was a mistake, they would have made enough without a exclusivity deal.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Nov-16 16:09:26
Print Post

Totally agree, especially as the Playstation 4 is the stronger of the two even though the xbox one is gaining some ground.wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Nov-16 19:47:12
Print Post

[censored] I just bought it from sainsburys on the way home. That'll teach me not to go rushing into buying a game frown

Actually I haven't unwrapped it yet and have the receipt smile

Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Mon 28-Nov-16 19:48:51)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to