Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 30-Nov-16 17:25:25
Print Post

FFXV

[link to this post]

From the short time i tested it I'm impressed with a franchise i didn't really like since FF7 on the first playstation i think ?

Now we dont have these random generated battles every 30 seconds and a better battle system and some top notch graphics I'm liking it.

But first I'm concentrating on Watchdogs 2 and the online Hacking and Bounty missions which are amazing.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Thu 01-Dec-16 12:33:03
Print Post

Re: FFXV

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You didn't really like FF7 on the PS1!!!!!!!!!!!!!, What the actual [censored], FF7 is one of the if not my fav game of all time.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 01-Dec-16 18:12:50
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by IranianGiraffe:
You didn't really like FF7 on the PS1!!!!!!!!!!!!!, What the actual [censored], FF7 is one of the if not my fav game of all time.

Sorry i didn't understand a single word of that crazy

Was it on the Nintendo console,im not sure i follow ?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 01-Dec-16 20:12:13
Print Post

I think timey meant he liked FF7 but not the ones after until this latest one, could be wrong though. Not played any of them myself.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 02-Dec-16 07:09:15
Print Post

was a PS1 and PC release.

Probably best game ever to be made.

It is the game that broke into the western market for the final fantasy series.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6
(committed) Fri 02-Dec-16 11:37:22
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Yup that's my bad, That's what happens when you read a post too quick after having a few beers and killing a load of noobs on BF1 that came across from COD at the same time.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 02-Dec-16 17:10:41
Print Post

installled but not played yet, I got tied up in some stuff.

I see tho that they joined the season pass bandwagon, season pass for £15 urrgh.

Mind you its even worse for watchdogs 2, £30 for season pass, absolute nonsense.

Before I start FF15 I need to check if bonus items are tied to beating the demo, as in recent FF games square enix have awarded exclusive in game items for beating the demo.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6

Edited by Chrysalis (Fri 02-Dec-16 17:10:58)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-Dec-16 18:01:04
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

I played it for about 45 minutes and 30 minutes of that been the training arena and i have to say from what i have played its a massive relief that they have dropped the auto battles and the battle system is a lot better and i think when i have finished other games i may well fall in love with this FF game.

Im hacking everybody available in Watchdogs 2 at the minute and concentrating on this one game in general because it has so much content, have Killing Floor 2 to revisit and Dishonoured 2 and a fair few others, but I'm generally loving watchdogs 2 so I'm spending my time on this for now.

lets not forget Battlefield 1 and MW Remaster,but i more than likely will quickly forget about them 2 games,im just not a Battlefield Fan,havent got the patience to troll though all the tedious levelling up part required to be honest.

I much prefer a brilliant single player game mode to be fair with apart from Hacking in Watchdogs 2 and Bounty hunt and online then my fix is gears 4 horde all the way.

Saying that come next Friday then i will switch tactics and play the Playstation long awaited game The Last Guardian from the developers who bought us Ico and Shadow of Colossus.

I know to well this is not going to look at good as most of the games on the Pro and playstation 4 and Xbox One in general but waiting a decade for a game then based on the previous two then i think its going to be worth the wait.

Also in between a little crazy Zombie bashing in Dead Rising 4 on Tuesday evening ?

Edited by time2die (Fri 02-Dec-16 18:09:12)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-Dec-16 19:54:30
Print Post

How do you know they were noobs that came across from COD, if they were on the opposite team?
(committed) Fri 02-Dec-16 21:44:31
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

It's my take on the completely made up rubbish just like the sort of stuff that BF and COD fanboys like to come out with, You know like I've been doing well recently so there must be a lot of COD noobs as they don't know about bullet drop etc.

My K/D has been going up nicely recently tho but that's probably because I've played it more and the old muscle memory is starting to kick in now.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to