Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 04-Dec-16 00:13:32
Print Post

TLOU 2 !

[link to this post]

One of the few games I really cannot wait for.

The Last of Us 2 trailer
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 04-Dec-16 10:47:32
Print Post

Re: TLOU 2 !

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Another masterpiece in the making, would have liked to see some actual game play but top notch presentation all the same,point is when is it actually out,im hoping they been working on this for at least a few years and it gets released 2017.wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 04-Dec-16 13:27:39
Print Post

So Ellie has evolved from survivalist, to hunter killer.....can't wait!

As timey said, 2017 if we're lucky. smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(fountain of knowledge) Sun 04-Dec-16 16:22:00
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah hopefully 2017! smile
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Tue 06-Dec-16 11:46:10
Print Post

I fully expect this to be released around the time of the scorpio.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 06-Dec-16 14:41:04
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

According to rumours its not going to be released until 2018 which if true then they should not really have shown a trailer, and remember the release date is not official as nobody knows when its officially been released but a few online gaming sites claim 2018.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 08-Dec-16 15:50:23
Print Post

You just know its going to put other developers to shame from the minute it releases, this in my opinion has to be one of the games that releases alongside the Scorpio,that is if Sony don't announce a Playstation 5 this time next year.

And I'm saying they will, either that or they have to have a mind blowing games line up that will force none playstation owners to jump ship.

As gamers we all crave more power, greater looking games that don't struggle with Frame rates issues and graphical downgrades, so expect one or the other from Sony as like i have said i don't think for one instance that they are going to sit back and let Microsoft rip into there console lead.

Sony at present has the better games line up next year with way more first party games and exclusive games also, but if I'm still interested in the gaming world in 12 months time and thats debatable after the last 12/18 months i will buy the more powerful console for sure.
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 09-Dec-16 23:14:30
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yes as you and Giraffe said releasing around the time of the Scopio would be a wise move, especially if it shows off the Pro which it will for sure. This is one of the must have games and a system seller.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they announce a PS5 for release sometime in 2018, I would be quite happy with that. That is 5 years after the PS4 which seems a decent amount of time, it's the Pro which is the mistake IMO.

At the end of the day though it's the games that really matter, I am having a great time playing Doom/Tomb Raider and the graphics look great to me so if they just keep making games of that calibre then I will be more than happy.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Dec-16 10:19:00
Print Post

I think the Pro is also a stupid mistake and its just a stop gap that is really going to upset a lot of people if a year down the line they announce the Playstation 5.

I know its crazy but they are in direct competition with Microsoft and to stand still would be seriously stupidly don't know what they can do regarding firmware and upgrades for the Pro to bring it even closer to the Scorpio we will have to see what Sony have in there pocket.

I will buy the Nintendo Switch for sure as long as it has brilliant first day release games like Zelda that i here has been delayed and wont ship with the system...[Stupid]
  Print Thread

Jump to