Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 08-Dec-16 15:40:35
Print Post

Finally The Last Guardian has landed

[link to this post]

9 years and now its finally here,lets hope it lives up to my extremely high expectations, based on the other 2 games made by the same guy i think it will minus a few graphical details because of the long development cycle.

But these games were never about graphics, they were about beautiful designed worlds, fantastic touching stories and amazing gameplay wink i expect some camera issues as this type of game tends to have theme also expect graphics not on par with games of today even though many with the game are saying Trico animation and looks are amazing.

If i don't like this then I'm seriously going to take up Crown Green Bowls like Swanny crazy

Oh playstation 4 owners were our though.

Another game that will be shunned and not appreciated for sure ?Bit like Bloodbourne but not exactly as hard to play .

And 2016 comes to a close and thats the last game until Mid Jan and the new Resident Evil Game.

Edited by time2die (Thu 08-Dec-16 16:02:37)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 09-Dec-16 08:41:02
Print Post

Re: Finally The Last Guardian has landed

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Simply brilliant and a outstanding game which doesn't dissapoint.
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 10-Dec-16 00:13:29
Print Post

Re: Finally The Last Guardian has landed

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Good to hear it is a great game but from what I have seen there is nothing that makes me want t rush out and buy it. That is probably mostly just the way I feel about games these days, very often I don't feel excited to play a game but when I do I end up enjoying it.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to