Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 08-Dec-16 17:08:41
Print Post

Giants shadow

[link to this post]

Not long now smile

20th December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywA74elkKP0

I'm level 9 Assault so hopefully tonight I'll be level 10 and getting the Hellriegel 1915 Factory. That and the Automatico M1918 Factory seem to be the most deadly

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 08-Dec-16 17:37:41
Print Post

Re: Giants shadow

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Looks good Swanny,Pity I'm on level 1 as i don't bother with it once again, same old story with Battlefield and Cod I just much prefer to play a great single player game instead and online i get very little enjoyment out of it.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Thu 08-Dec-16 23:22:40
Print Post

I guarantee by the time I get the Hellriegel it will have been nerfed.

I'm happy to run around with the A10 Hunter for very close quarters, Personally I take the Automatico M1918 Storm over the factory version to bring that recoil down some.

Saying that I'm level 8 on assault so not a million miles off, Just want the Hellriegel for the longer range than the Automatico and also the Martini-Henry sniper rifle and i'll be a happy chap, Although I'm only level 5 on scout at the mo.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 08-Dec-16 23:50:24
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

I have the Hellriegel now. Pretty good smile The range isn't great on it though

Swanny
cool
(committed) Sat 10-Dec-16 11:47:29
Print Post

No the range isn't amazing but it is an SMG so it really shouldn't have (still [censored] good tho), From my brief use of it and the other SMGs it has the best range out of them, That drum size is amazing as well.

For me assault is very easy to choose guns wise

Very close quarters --- Model 10-A Hunter shotgun
Close quarters ----- Automatico M1918 Storm
Anything else ------ Hellriegel

Now the first 2 are better than the Hellriegel at close range with 2 or less enemys, Anymore and I'd take the Hellriegel, Anything more than a close range I'd take the Hellriegel
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Dec-16 16:31:35
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

The Automatico certainly is deadly (If you look at the top players stats most of them use it ) but only 25 in the mag isn't good, I usually die when I'm reloading frown .

Swanny
cool
(committed) Sat 10-Dec-16 17:49:35
Print Post

Indeed, With the speed it spits out bullets you get to kill 2 people max before needing a reload 90% of the time, It's for that reason I mentioned I'd rather have the Hellriegel if there is more than 2 enemys.

Half way through level 8 on assault now so getting close.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 19-Dec-16 09:25:48
Print Post

Giants shadow is great

Played Giants Shadow last night. Brilliant map i really enjoyed it and would say it's probably the best map yet. First time I played it was foggy as [censored], a real pea souper, so I didn't have a clue what was going on laugh

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 19-Dec-16 10:16:46
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
Not long now smile

20th December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywA74elkKP0

I'm level 9 Assault so hopefully tonight I'll be level 10 and getting the Hellriegel 1915 Factory. That and the Automatico M1918 Factory seem to be the most deadly

Ive lost so much sleep with the anticipation of this release...................NOT crazy
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 19-Dec-16 13:44:43
Print Post

Wish i had the same passion about a game,i just haven't got the time or patience required to level up, thought the game was really good and i enjoyed the single player experience but was way to short for my liking, i am revisiting older games from the past year or so and to be fair a lot of whats been released this year have failed to hold my attention for much more than a few days at best.

I have gone back to GTA5 and Rise of the tomb raider and basically left my recent games from the past few weeks'i am even tempted to go back to Far Cry 4 even though i briefly played the newer one in Far Cry Primal,great game but i adore guns and perks more so than a stone age settings with spears and catapults, for me its the sign that my passion for gaming doesn't seem to be what it was a few years back,or simply put i am sick of very little new content and constant remakes and remasters.

I took a look at the games on offer on Playstation Now and took the option of the 7 day free trial before the rip of £12.99 a months subscription cost, has a little bit of fun with a few of the games i remember loving on the playstation 3,but before the 7 days was up i cancelled the subscription this morning because i am just not really wanted to relive the retro games of the past on a console that should offer so much more.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to