Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 17-Dec-16 22:21:46
Print Post

Battlefield 1 flight controls

[link to this post]

The flight controls feel great, much better than I remember in previous baltefield games.

Had some great fun dogfighting this afternoon.

If they brought out a standalone flying campaign, I'd be a happy man, but it's never going to happen. frown
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 18-Dec-16 10:00:45
Print Post

Re: Battlefield 1 flight controls

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Bludy good flying Biggles smile
I enjoyed playing that part of the game.
Remember your squad needs a good pilot.

I expect they will bring out some fighter maps in the future. They did with BF4. That's the good thing about the BF games, they keep on adding maps smile Probably another 16 new maps in the pipeline for premium players. Giants Shadow (new map) is out now if you have premium. I keep meaning to buy it :/ It's out for everyone on the 20th

I finished SP last night. [censored] good game

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Sun 18-Dec-16 10:02:38)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 18-Dec-16 11:28:31
Print Post

Re: Battlefield 1 flight controls

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Such a good looking game too. I deliberately ignored the flying and went straight to tanks in the campaign mode, but now I'm glad I didn't skip the flying completely. I had intended to as I don't enjoy it that much in MP.

I've moved the ps4 into the other room for the kids to play over crimbo, so I'm back to my Shiite Plusnet connection and not bothering with MP. Will get back on the VPN once the Pro arrives. frown

I've ordered the PS4 pro for no other reason than video capture in 1080p. Other than on tablets/phones etc, the current 720p capture mode doesn't do the visuals justice. I enjoy messing around with video editing, so this should bring the resolution in line with my PC stuff.

My Gears 4 video really captured the detail of the game, even though I spent more time running around like a headless chicken, than actually shooting. smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to