Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 29-Dec-16 22:20:53
Print Post

DOOM

[link to this post]

Enjoying this at the moment too - I've only got a video of me playing the demo on YouTube, as for some reason it seems to actively block being video recorded

It is certainly very tough in parts, and there are probably too many puzzle and jumping sections (especially at The Facility). In addition, the rune challenges are more irritating than fun. I've done the first three or so, but just got too annoyed with the rest to do any more.

Tried the multiplayer, but all the only real impression I got is there seemed to be a fair few cheaters performing rather impossible shots.

They have completely modified the story unfortunately, which makes the origins rather silly really.

Here is a picture of Mars on a sunny day

Now with Vodafone
Twitter
Working on BallZ #GO!

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Thu 29-Dec-16 22:23:02)

Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 30-Dec-16 10:07:36
Print Post

Re: DOOM

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

Yeah it's a great game I have been enjoying playing it. Definitely very difficult at times, I have just returned from Hell where I decided to lower the difficulty level as it was just not fun having to repeat certain sections many times. It would be nice to have more frequent checkpoints.

Also I have only been playing the game in small doses because of the constant frantic fighting..must be getting old smile

Only done one Rune challenge haha
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 30-Dec-16 23:18:54
Print Post

Re: DOOM

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Yes, the checkpoints aren't always in the correct place, too few of them and no manual saves...

Now with Vodafone
Twitter
Working on BallZ #GO!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to