Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | [23] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 07-Jan-18 23:55:32
Print Post

Re: GPU

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I'd be living in a beach house in Thailand now if I knew what I know now

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User astateoftrance
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 09-Jan-18 20:10:47
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

smile
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Wed 10-Jan-18 09:25:30
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

congrats man, I probably dint take too much notice of your post especially as I am not keen mining alt coins, but in terms of "buying" coins perhaps I should have gave it more attention. I have always seem alt coins as a riskier purchase as I dont think they will be long term as steady as bitcoin, but they definitely do have larger growth spurts as you have benefited from.

Feel free to give us other tips in here, as other new coins might pop up, I may purchase some alt coins based on those tips.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(experienced) Thu 18-Jan-18 14:27:24
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by astateoftrance:
So are you saying you have got £30k+ from Solaris?!

Not getting into cryptocurrencies has been a big regret having been a pc builder/gamer since the 90's, feel I should have been on the ball and got into it at the beginning. Oh well.

I couldn't give you the exact number but due to the Bitcoin recent "crash" it would be closer to £20k than £30k as I sold a few at prices leading upto the peak price (still got some coins left as well).

It's definately not to late to get into cryptocurrencies even now, More coins are added every day and loads can be mined with GPU and then you can hold them hoping it will go up or sold for profit.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(experienced) Thu 18-Jan-18 14:51:59
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
congrats man, I probably dint take too much notice of your post especially as I am not keen mining alt coins, but in terms of "buying" coins perhaps I should have gave it more attention. I have always seem alt coins as a riskier purchase as I dont think they will be long term as steady as bitcoin, but they definitely do have larger growth spurts as you have benefited from.

Feel free to give us other tips in here, as other new coins might pop up, I may purchase some alt coins based on those tips.

Pretty much any coin that can become a masternode has gone really well if you look at them and any that give privacy like Monero etc have flown up so when I saw Solaris had masternode and was getting privacy added I got in.

IMO one of the if not the best way to profit is to mine your way to a masternode as they then basically mine coins for free which you then profit from.

http://mnrank.com/
https://masternodes.pro/
http://masternodesjungle.com/

Just to name a few sites which show masternode ROI (obviously this depends on the price staying the same etc)

I'm not saying to buy the coins etc but if you look into the prices of them most of them would of gone up from what I've seen.

I've spent a fair bit getting some parts for some more mining PCs and I'm going to mine my way to a few more masternodes with them.

If you can start mining on a coin that is going to be a masternode coin though you can rake it in as the less masternodes the more coins you get and obviously there wont be many at the start (If you look at the sites above there are coins that have a ROI in the 1000's to begin with)
Pages in this thread: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | [23] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to