Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 24-Sep-17 19:39:09
Print Post

Army Gals *NSFW*

[link to this post]

Whilst a visual novel (with a few decisions made by the player) of the not family-orientated-in-any-variety, it does have a rather rather good story, which despite the the more *ahem* salacious sections, does have a some pretty hard-hitting sections. Like Tokyo Dark, there are no happy endings either - at best it's melancholy.

There is a fun section whereby people think they are in a field of fairies (which leads to a - possibly - imagined orgy), but after that it gets dark very quicky. Quite surprising really - I was expecting a much happier game

I won't be posting a video link (for obvious reasons), so if you want to to, ah - see - the adult version you'll have to visit my YouTube channel...

Now with Vodafone
YouTube

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Sun 24-Sep-17 19:50:40)

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 30-Sep-17 18:50:01
Print Post

Re: Army Gals *NSFW*

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

I will be doing a live stream of this on Sunday at 9PM - hoping to get one or more of the remaining achievements (and that isn't an euphemism).

Hopefully it'll be streamed with Twitch (assuming they dont ban my account) and YouTube...

Now with Vodafone
YouTube
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 02-Oct-17 19:15:39
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

Why is it 18 rated it's just a cartoon??
I can't see it because I don't have an account

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 02-Oct-17 22:32:06
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Ahhh... I'll let your imagination run riot there - surface to say that it does rather [I[interesting [/i] ..

The last playthrough I was trying for a missing achievement, so you didn't see..ah... everything...

Now with Vodafone
YouTube

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Tue 03-Oct-17 06:24:34)

Print Thread

Jump to