Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-Mar-18 17:58:02
Print Post

Monster Energy Supecross...

[link to this post]

Is a lot of fun!

I fancied a bike game, but Drive Club Bikes had reminded me that I didnít really enjoy circuit style bike games. Supercross however is a blast. Not easy to play at first, but even when you get used to it, you soon realise how difficult it would be to truly master.

When you get into the groove of a corner, they've done an excellent job of conveying that to the player, although I think the effect is only properly noticeable in first person mode. Itís also very difficult to make the jumps without scrubbing off much of your speed. I think thatís noticeably apparent in the video.

It looks great completely maxed out at 1080/60, but Iím playing it maxed at 4K/30. I tried 4K/60 at very high settings, instead of ultra, and with minimal AA, but I couldnít get it to record in Shadowplay without an odd screen tear effect, flickering between the game image and the desktop image.

Anyway, 30Hz is more than adequate for this game, as there is no smoothness to the course whatsoever.

Check it out...

If youíve never seen how much contact there is in Supecross, look at some YouTube videos and youíll realise just how good a job theyíve made of recreating it. If they get knocked down, they really do just jump straight back on!

I paid 20 quid from CD Keys. smile
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 03-Mar-18 01:12:26
Print Post

Re: Monster Energy Supecross...

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I've ad too many ziders to watch that smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 03-Mar-18 09:41:22
Print Post

Re: Monster Energy Supecross...

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Haha! I wouldnít recommend it. smile

You should see the helmet cam in replay mode! I can see why itís not an option in game.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to