Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 31-Dec-18 10:29:03
Print Post

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

[link to this post]

It's an okay game (the camera controls are as annoying as in Estival), and the anime intro doesn't seem to be as high quality as last time

But it might end up being more fun than I think it is at the moment.

Video here

Now with plusnet
Instagram / Twitch / Patreon / VNDB
Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 31-Dec-18 17:00:45
Print Post

Re: Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

They must pay you a hell of a lot of money to play these games laugh

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 31-Dec-18 17:25:51
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I wish...

I'll probably like it more once I get used to the camera positioning...

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Mon 31-Dec-18 17:47:39)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Jan-19 02:14:01
Print Post

You actually spend your own time playing reviewing these so called games for free?
Are you mad? I can't even watch a couple of minutes of them without needing to turn them off. It amazes me that I even click your links as I know the games will be [censored] and not worth looking at laugh

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 01-Jan-19 10:06:54
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Oh, I get paid - I'm not a charity !

You keep watching my videos, because you know, one day you might find a game you might like. Plus, of course, you appreciate my excellent no-nonsense gameplay.

Yes, I did have to unfortunately review a lot of rubbish games - first off, a lot of the Patreon backed games really need a lot of work before even the alpha version should be released.

Had a bit of "fun" with the Crosscode review. I had written and submitted my review a long time before the release (and I was using a developers/pre-release version - submitted by the developers - and not the release version). Unfortunately, the editor decided to release the review a day after the official release, so there were general complaints about "using the wrong version" - of which the only difference was that I could skip levels (and the review was amended afterwards).

And with the Boobs Saga review, the developer got slightly annoyed with my review, and decided to spam my mine and my editor's email...

But on the whole, developers have appreciated the reviews (although I'm not sure Toffer Team for the Hikari Clover Rescue review liked it).

I have at least got a few good games out of it (Attack Helicopter Dating Simulator, Oppaidius Summer Trouble, Hunter's Quest), and some that were nice, but nothing I would continue playing

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Tue 01-Jan-19 10:21:51)

Standard User epyon
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 04-Jan-19 04:39:16
Print Post

I've only watched the anime
Homura best girl tho
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 05-Jan-19 13:55:16
Print Post

[re: epyon] [link to this post]

Yes, she is smile

Haven't seen the latest series, mainly as I couldn't really be bothered to see it (as there isn't really any other anime I'm interested in now that all the ones I liked finished at the beginning of last year).

Print Thread

Jump to