General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 25-Feb-09 10:30:38
Print Post

Had speed problems, why not share them.

[link to this post]

We are looking for a number of people who are willing to talk to press/TV in relation to broadband speed problems. In essence real cases of the following:

1. People confused by the broadband speed they thought they bought and what they got
2. How you figured out what to expect and when to expect slow speeds, peak/off-peak
3. Mis leading speedtest results that gave you a false impression of your service
4. Speed anomalies
5. It does not need to be complex, simple things like your ISP never explained the difference between bits and Bytes for example

Is you are happy to talk to the press and possible be filmed then email me andrew@thinkbroadband.com. In the initial email simply tell me about the problems you've had with your speed, and on a subsequent reply I will ask for contact details and let you know more about what is happening.

We would like to have a number of people by Friday, so if you yourself don't fit into the remit, but have someone who does then ask them to contact us. If being on TV is too nerve racking do not worry, in all likelihood it may just be a journalist telephoning you and looking for a suitable quote they can then talk about themselves.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
http://www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk

Edited by MrSaffron (Wed 25-Feb-09 14:35:39)

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to