General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 11-Mar-11 18:54:56
Print Post

BE Internet complants a horrid service.

[link to this post]

Does anyone have contact information to make a formal complaint to BE Internet about service levels or rather lack of them please. I want top level people not just some support team leader etc.

I have had issues with the service since joining back the end of last year with constant drop outs of service, disconnects, resyncs in general etc. The issues are not my wiring or equipment and this has been verified via BT visits (yes more than one).

I have also today been banned from their forum for complaining once again of typical constant issues with their service and at the time (they have fixed it now they banned me from their forum shock of shock or not as the case is).

I had a rather animated moan on the BE forum because http://news.sky.com/ was not working and i have relatives out in New Zealand that could had been facing a Tsunami any minute.

So as you can imagine i wasnt happy not knowning what the latest news was out there (had to go find it on a rather more obscure site in the end).

Anyone familar with BEs constant routing and peering issues will know how useless their service has been over the past couple of months with numerous issues. (ill list them all if people wish but i think this post is long enough now) Today broke the camels back so to speak for me.

Despite all that i was still willing to let things slide, i stepped away, calmed myself before returning and opening a live chat session to try to get some real answers about my service trouble and the constant faults their end.

This proved rather fruitless also (i have copied the whole live chat session if anyone wishes me to post it all). But it was this that stood out a mile from their so called support which has got me to the stage i am now where i want to complain properly.......

I quote the staff member from their live chat feature...
"Victor Georgiev: As you are well aware the ADSL2+ technology works in such way that one or two disconnections for 24 hours are within acceptable limits and cannot be considered service affecting.
Victor Georgiev: It is simply a feature of the technology"

So its a "feature" ADSL should disconnect once or twice every 24 hours is it........

Maybe they think people were born yesterday....... Enough is therefore enough and for me its time to complain properly about this company (term used loosely to remain polite).

Ive never had disconnect issues on this line in 10+ years and atleast 4 prior providers ive had in that time. Even if i had, i sincerely doubt any of them would had been stupid enough to call it a "feature" of the service.

Shockingly bad company,and ive dealt with some good and poor ADSL providers in my time, their service though is the worst ive ever experienced.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Fri 11-Mar-11 18:57:48
Print Post

Re: BE Internet complants a horrid service.

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

It's probably a problem your end. Mine is fine wink

______________________________________________________________________________attack_the_post_not_the_poster__________________
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 11-Mar-11 19:11:30
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by BatBoy:
It's probably a problem your end. Mine is fine wink

Thanks for that, glad your connection works fine but if you are not willing to assist with a simple request can you please not reply. I ask that in a sincere and polite sense.

The post was a straightforward enough request for information. Im not really interested (again not being rude) in how things are performing for others, (im sure most internet services perform fine for most, but not ALL).

Im also not really interested in what you think may be a problem my end when you have no knowledge of the ongoing issues over several months ive experienced. Or my ability in posting stats and performing tests which i have also done and been through for the staff at BE.

A simple request for information is all im asking for not a debate on how good or bad others think they are

I was hoping this forum could provide that.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Fri 11-Mar-11 19:18:28
Print Post

My point is that as you are having a problem but I am not, the problem is not with BE but with your connection to the exchange.

Either there is a line fault somewhere between you and the exchange, or there is a problem with your internal wiring.

It may even be a problem with the Bebox.

If you want to get it sorted out, this site can help you. However, if you just want to complain I suspect you may be banging your head against a brick wall.

______________________________________________________________________________attack_the_post_not_the_poster__________________
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 11-Mar-11 19:20:54
Print Post

If anyone with any common sense that isnt just trolling would like to respond it would be appreciated.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Fri 11-Mar-11 19:23:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by Anonymous:
If anyone with any common sense that isnt just trolling would like to respond it would be appreciated.
I'm sure there will be someone along in a minute...

Standard User Finguz
(knowledge is power) Fri 11-Mar-11 19:25:19
Print Post

Nobody here but us eejits it seems tongue

My Broadband Speed Test

Any ISP that thinks that selling my click traffic is acceptable is MisinPHORMed
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Fri 11-Mar-11 19:26:41
Print Post

[re: Finguz] [link to this post]

Oh well. Now where did I put that brick wall....

Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 11-Mar-11 19:31:58
Print Post

Hopefully it will be someone that doesnt think my Bebox is faulty when i dont even use the Bebox normally (except when it was required for testing purposes by BE staff during the 3 months of hell ive had....... As i said you have NO knowledge of testing etc i have been through at the hands of BE and BT).

Lets also hope they dont want to argue i dont know how to check wiring and manages to read ive had 2 BT visits which confirm the problem is not with home wiring. (forget about info about ring wires etc....... Im well past all that)

Just to clarify as i intially responded to you

A simple answer with the requested information would be nice

Im not here to debate the merrits of how great you think they are. Please return to trolling others rather than a new user here thats came for just some simple information and didnt visit this site for years due to people just like you on it.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Fri 11-Mar-11 19:34:10
Print Post

In reply to a post by Anonymous:
Hopefully it will be someone that doesnt think my Bebox is faulty when i dont even use the Bebox normally (except when it was required for testing purposes by BE staff during the 3 months of hell ive had....... As i said you have NO knowledge of testing etc i have been through at the hands of BE and BT).

Lets also hope they dont want to argue i dont know how to check wiring and manages to read ive had 2 BT visits which confirm the problem is not with home wiring. (forget about info about ring wires etc....... Im well past all that)

Just to clarify as i intially responded to you

A simple answer with the requested information would be nice

Im not here to debate the merrits of how great you think they are. Please return to trolling others rather than a new user here thats came for just some simple information and didnt visit this site for years due to people just like you on it.
So what do you want to know?

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to