General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RyanPod
(newbie) Thu 24-Mar-11 19:07:49
Print Post

I'm Still Worried.

[link to this post]

Hello there, ive found out a few things since my last post.

here's the situation; im moving into a new place monday, today i got a letter from bt saying there activating the line 28th of march the day i move in - i'm looking to order sky broadband unlimited. ive done check via house postcode and it say's i'm in a sky broadband area so i can get sky broadband unlimited and my exchange offers sky broadband but then people are saying i might not be able to get it because there's no slots..

I'm worried about when ordering online it will say my number is not active when it is?

how long roughly does it take to show my phone number is active online because you know you do checks online via phone number? when can i do that.

can i order sky unlimited and once my order has been placed does that mean ive got a place.

if it goes wrong who can i go with to assure i can get upto 20mb broadband

my exchange is frinton-on-sea so if you can help would be appreciated
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Thu 24-Mar-11 19:13:45
Print Post

Re: I'm Still Worried.

[re: RyanPod] [link to this post]

Relax, it'll take couple of days to update the BT database...
If you can't get Sky LLU, come back and you'll be recommended somewhere else, like Vivaciti..
But you will

______________________________________________________________________________attack_the_post_not_the_poster__________________
Standard User orly
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 24-Mar-11 19:21:02
Print Post

Re: I'm Still Worried.

[re: RyanPod] [link to this post]

Samknows seems to suggest that 21CN WBC will be at your exchange from the end of this month. In theory, you can then order up to 24mbit from whichever supplier offering you choose. Plenty of ISPs offering this.

---
BT Infinity 8th July 2010
(NIBA)
600m (approx) to cabinet
25.5mbit down / 7.6mbit up
Click here to see Comparison of FTTC ISPs

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to