General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RyanPod
(newbie) Tue 29-Mar-11 14:55:29
Print Post

I'm new i applogise for all the questions :(

[link to this post]

Hey I'm sorry about all the questions i'm new so if you could answer in as simple but detialed so i can understand would be great.

bassicly here's the story: I ordered sky broadband online last night! - i got a few emails from sky - saying your order is now completed - and a customer account number ********

so i was happy then today. - i type my number in the sky checker and post code and the box like i did yesterday just to check and i got this message

Based on the number you have provided, it seems your phone line may need some additional work to activate any available Sky services, so it might take a little longer than usual to get you up and running. But don't worry; we will resolve this once your order is complete - you don't need to do anything extra.

but when i ordered yesterday i did the same thing and it didnt show this message but ever since after i ordered its showen this

i was thinking maybe because there's a order with this number already and they say that just so you dont order twice??

is this normal

what do i do now? just wait for my welcome letter?
should i call them?

ahhh im confused!
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Tue 29-Mar-11 15:01:58
Print Post

Re: I'm new i applogise for all the questions :(

[re: RyanPod] [link to this post]

It sounds normal to me. If you log on to My Sky, does it give you any more information?

______________________________________________________________________________attack_the_post_not_the_poster__________________
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Tue 29-Mar-11 15:15:40
Print Post

Re: I'm new i applogise for all the questions :(

[re: RyanPod] [link to this post]

The operative words are
In reply to a post by RyanPod:
But don't worry
as you've been told countless times here.

Is it really necessary to open loads of new threads on what basically is the same issue?

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU BB => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU BB

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to