General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 02-May-11 21:38:30
Print Post

orange 3g usless :(

[link to this post]

grrr wish orange 3g wud stop going down every month and stop having bin laden call centres
Standard User mysticeddy
(learned) Mon 02-May-11 21:56:04
Print Post

Re: orange 3g usless :(

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Where are you located? I'm in north Staffordshire and can get no data IP on Orange 3G, GPRS or T-Mobile GPRS so something's up.
Standard User Zarjaz
(knowledge is power) Mon 02-May-11 21:56:47
Print Post

Ah, constructive criticism. smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 02-May-11 22:11:09
Print Post

[re: mysticeddy] [link to this post]

Essex
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 02-May-11 23:10:05
Print Post

I was travelling from south Berkshire up to Brum this evening and wanted to check the traffic (RDS said the M4 was clogged westbound between J12/Theale and J13/Chieveley).

I couldn't get any data connectivity from my Orange San Francisco, either via Orange or T-Mobile signal-sharing/roaming, either via 2G or 3G. I initially blamed the SF (it's been getting on my nerves), but half an hour or so later (in Pangbourne, well away from the M4) there was connectivity again.

I wonder if something happened to Orange data earlier today?
Standard User smurf46
(regular) Tue 03-May-11 06:50:05
Print Post

I picked up a media comment at 10pm last night (BHM) that the Orange phone network was "having problems" (=down?), appeared back by 10.30 though. It does raise the question though if major customers can be informed why can't they maintain a status page for national/regional issues? I was at home where usefully my mobile uses the (unadvertised, for some reason) facility to connect through their home broadband (via the router) rather than a transmitter, so didn't notice any disconnection.

Edited by smurf46 (Tue 03-May-11 06:53:14)

Print Thread

Jump to