General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Thu 09-Jun-11 17:42:22
Print Post

acs law lawyer bankrupted.

[link to this post]

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/06/08/acslaw_bankr...
it would appear that mr crossley has some money troubles at present.
Standard User b4dger
(knowledge is power) Thu 09-Jun-11 17:51:32
Print Post

Re: acs law lawyer bankrupted.

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Comments removed. I thought I was in the EntaNet forum blush

Edited by b4dger (Thu 09-Jun-11 17:58:51)

Standard User NuttyMucker
(regular) Thu 09-Jun-11 17:51:37
Print Post

What a shame smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chrysalis
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 11-Jun-11 16:40:30
Print Post

maybe if he used hard evidence instead of ip's from trackers he wouldnt be in this situation, I said last year or so all these were weak cases, that relied on winning by default or settling before court.
Standard User tommy45
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 11-Jun-11 16:47:33
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
maybe if he used hard evidence instead of ip's from trackers he wouldn't be in this situation, I said last year or so all these were weak cases, that relied on winning by default or settling before court.
thing is he still has his 700k house and got a 200k fine reduced to just 1k ,justice hasn't been done,far from it, he was a crook and no doubt will be back in 12ths,maybe not as a figure head in a similar outfit but still be organ grinder,it will be just some one else's ass on the line if /when it goes belly up next time ,as he will never be able to be a solicitor again,

Also because he declared himself bankrupt (yet another scam, as without doubt there will be plenty of dosh hidden away ) all those who wrongly paid money to his scam won't be able to get a penny in compensation

Edited by tommy45 (Sat 11-Jun-11 16:51:43)

Standard User john2007
(legend) Sat 11-Jun-11 17:13:16
Print Post

[re: tommy45] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by tommy45:
In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
maybe if he used hard evidence instead of ip's from trackers he wouldn't be in this situation, I said last year or so all these were weak cases, that relied on winning by default or settling before court.
thing is he still has his 700k house and got a 200k fine reduced to just 1k ,justice hasn't been done,far from it, he was a crook and no doubt will be back in 12ths,maybe not as a figure head in a similar outfit but still be organ grinder,it will be just some one else's ass on the line if /when it goes belly up next time ,as he will never be able to be a solicitor again,

Also because he declared himself bankrupt (yet another scam, as without doubt there will be plenty of dosh hidden away ) all those who wrongly paid money to his scam won't be able to get a penny in compensation

Hopefully a few journalists will monitor his circumstances and raise concerns as and when.
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Sat 11-Jun-11 19:30:40
Print Post

[re: john2007] [link to this post]

Con artists like him all do the same when they get caught out close down there operation hide as much as the can and then declare themselves bankrupt, then start all over again new under a name , that way no one gets anything worth talking about, he should be doing a stretch inside the big house pyVi
Standard User mixt
(experienced) Sat 11-Jun-11 20:03:56
Print Post

Re: acs law lawyer bankrupted. (off topic)

I realise I'm steering this thread off topic, but the same can be said for the bankers (someone recently pointed me to this, which really makes you think how laughable and top heavy the system is).

Except, my hunch is it's impossible to make a banker bankrupt, because that would just be silly. Sure, they can bankrupt banks, and history demonstrates they have done this many times, but it's never their asses that are on the line, while the bottom falls out of the financial markets, and the economy collapses like a pack of cards. Always the people on the bottom getting shat on, always them left to pick up the pieces, while these scum bags just live a life of sun, hot property, pretty women and money.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Now on <aaisp.net>
Previous ISPs: Virgin Media (50Mb/Cable), Be* Un Limited, ZeN
Is Linux routing your internet connection?
Need to make BIND geo-aware?
Standard User cheshire_man
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 21-Jul-11 13:39:04
Print Post

[re: tommy45] [link to this post]

Looks as if he may be at it again

Tony
  Print Thread

Jump to