General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Sun 21-Aug-11 11:04:21
Print Post

Not Independent

[link to this post]

Although the mods won't directly close a thread concerning a lot of complaints the ISP in question will pressure for closure of the thread by making accounts to ridicule, personally attack and even ambiguous threats the people complaining, at the same time the moderators stand back and wait for the persecuted people to fight back and close the thread, the moderators of this site never lift a finger to users who start these attacks.

Anyone in doubt should bookmark this thread (CTRL+D) to see what happens to it, I guarantee the results will be interesting.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sun 21-Aug-11 11:05:38
Print Post

Re: Not Independent

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Which thread?

______________________________________________________________________________. __________________
Moderator billford
(moderator) Sun 21-Aug-11 11:32:54
Print Post

In reply to a post by Anonymous:
CTRL+D
CMD+D for Mac OS X users.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

bill@thinkbroadband.com __________________Planes and Boats and ... __________________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sun 21-Aug-11 12:05:45
Print Post

Not Observer either

I assume your nick when signed in is "Marvin", and that by "ambiguous" you mean "anonymous".

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Moderator billford
(moderator) Sun 21-Aug-11 12:49:27
Print Post

Re: Not Observer either

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
I assume your nick when signed in is "Marvin"
"planet" != "peanut" tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

bill@thinkbroadband.com __________________Planes and Boats and ... __________________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User ian72
(knowledge is power) Mon 22-Aug-11 08:10:19
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by BatBoy:
Which thread?

I think the OP is referring to this thread

Although so far it looks fine. I'm sure all will be wonderful. And as the thread doesn't attack any particular ISP I can't see how an ISP is going to object to it!
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 22-Aug-11 10:36:07
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ian72:
In reply to a post by BatBoy:
Which thread?
I think the OP is referring to this thread

Although so far it looks fine. I'm sure all will be wonderful. And as the thread doesn't attack any particular ISP I can't see how an ISP is going to object to it!
Is that your intended link? You have just looped back to the start of this one smile.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Standard User ian72
(knowledge is power) Tue 23-Aug-11 12:42:08
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

That was indeed my intended link as I made the assumption that it was this thread the OP was suggesting to keep an eye on, of course I may be wrong as the OP's post was open top interpretation.

Anyone, I always did like recursion and some people could spend months clicking on the links and not realise they keep returning to the same place wink
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Wed 24-Aug-11 00:35:06
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/zen/4002755-content...

This was the first posts to imply the award winning isp and very expensive 'zen' had gone off the rails, now the zen page is full of customers complaining about peak time speeds.

Over 8000 views, so this caught a lot of attention, the 100 or so replies is mostly personal sniping, vague weedy treats from zen and so on, the only warnings from moderators was to the original poster.
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Wed 24-Aug-11 00:42:02
Print Post

Plus anyone wise will already know that nothing in this world is independent.
  Print Thread

Jump to